Stayed here for a week with my Wife and Daughters. It is situated about a 15 minute taxi ride from playa Blanca, which costs €5 ( same price as bus fare for us 4). The resort is pretty quiet and not a lot to do so ideal to relax, some families with young children were there but if they bother you you can go to the chill out area, drinks do have to be paid for here though.
The rooms are fine and beds comfortable enough. The food was pretty good and kept my family happy enough- good as they are fussy eaters. Salads, chicken, pork. fish, rice, pasta, chips, vegetables and desserts are some of the usual meals.
Staff were happy to help and friendly, the downfall is the entertainment in the evening- pretty poor.
Would I go back, probably not as I thought the area around playa blanca itself was nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vik Club Coral Beach located at the east of Playa Blanca, is a hotel enjoyed for its tranquility and calm. Let yourself be seduced by its impressive sea views and by the times of relaxion at the Chill Out. Live the Vik Club Coral Beach experience and forget everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your VIK Club Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vik Club Coral Beach Hotel Playa Blanca
- VIK Club Coral Beach Lanzarote/Playa Blanca