We have just spent a very pleasant week at the Vik Coral Beach I will give you a very honest opinion, the rooms, the pool area, restaurant and staff were all great. The rooms were clean and very spacious. The food was quite good for AI with quite a good variety and if your looking for a relaxed quiet chilled week round the pool then the Vik would be ideal, a couple of things that iI wasn't keen on was that the towels didn't get changed as often as I woud have liked and the bar for the evening didn't start serving drinks until 9.30pm although there was a large outside seating area next to the restaurant where you could still get drinks at the restaurant bar but on a windy night it was too cold to sit outside. The daily/evening entertainment was varied but very low key (if your looking for shows then this isn't the place for you) but all in all quite good for a relaxed week round the pool although wherever the beach which s a very pleasant 45-50 minute walk which we didn't mind as it gave us some exercise although the hotel provides a shutte bus 3 times a week
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vik Club Coral Beach located at the east of Playa Blanca, is a hotel enjoyed for its tranquility and calm. Let yourself be seduced by its impressive sea views and by the times of relaxion at the Chill Out. Live the Vik Club Coral Beach experience and forget everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your VIK Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vik Club Coral Beach Hotel Playa Blanca
- VIK Coral Beach Lanzarote/Playa Blanca