We stayed here for one week in October, we found the villa to be clean and kept well. The hotel staff were friendly.
We were all inclusive, I am a very fussy eater and I found more than enough to fill me at each meal. There was always enough sun beds and good animation team with plenty to do everyday (great kids club)
When you come here you know it's remote and that's why we loved it. It's away from everything and it was a totally relaxed holiday for us. We did get a taxi into playa blanca which is only 5-10 mins and about €6 taxi fare.
When leaving we were given a room to shower which meant we made the most of the sun before we left.
You get what you pay for but couldn't say anything bad about this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vik Club Coral Beach located at the east of Playa Blanca, is a hotel enjoyed for its tranquility and calm. Let yourself be seduced by its impressive sea views and by the times of relaxion at the Chill Out. Live the Vik Club Coral Beach experience and forget everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your VIK Club Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vik Club Coral Beach Hotel Playa Blanca
- VIK Club Coral Beach Lanzarote/Playa Blanca