This hotel was perfect for us as we were 3 adults requiring 2 separate rooms and our accommodation was a spacious 2 bed villa with patio.
For the 3 meals during the day the variety and quality were very good. Local drinks were equally palatable. Staff were excellent - helpful and friendly.
The hotel is a little way out although local bars and supermarkets were only a 15 mins walk + there is a free shuttle bus to Playa Blanca 3 times a week, taxis always between 5-6 euros for the same distance and in nearby Faro Park a cheaper still bus service running every 30 mins.
Nowhere is perfect, of course, and the villa would have benefited from both a heater (for early January mornings) and mirror in the second bedroom and the provision of a hairdryer.
These are minor criticisms - the hotel was real value for money and we had a relaxing 2 weeks by the lovely pool (which had a copious amount of sunbeds). If the acid test is "would you go again?" then this hotel passes with flying colours!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vik Club Coral Beach located at the east of Playa Blanca, is a hotel enjoyed for its tranquility and calm. Let yourself be seduced by its impressive sea views and by the times of relaxion at the Chill Out. Live the Vik Club Coral Beach experience and forget everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your VIK Club Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vik Club Coral Beach Hotel Playa Blanca
- VIK Club Coral Beach Lanzarote/Playa Blanca