Just spent a week in Playa Blanca at the Club Coral Beach on an all inclusive basis booking through Lowcostholidays.com. I went with my bike buddy Mike and used the hotel as our base to bike the whole of Lanzarote during the week.
It was an extremely successful trip due to the following :
- extremely spacious and clean 2 bedroom villa with separate room to store the bikes;
- very friendly staff at reception and in restaurant;
- generous amounts of good quality fresh fruit and veg and fresh meat and fish. Very good for very hungry cyclists having spent six hours plus in the saddle each day !
- nice flights with Ryanair ( Mike was shocked that you could have a pleasant time on Ryanair!)
My only criticism if you can call it that is that the quality of wine served at dinner was woeful. Sorry , I like my wine and serving low quality box wine and wine produced in Lanzarote is not a smart thing when there are so many great mainland Spanish wines bottle or box that can be served which are inexpensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vik Club Coral Beach located at the east of Playa Blanca, is a hotel enjoyed for its tranquility and calm. Let yourself be seduced by its impressive sea views and by the times of relaxion at the Chill Out. Live the Vik Club Coral Beach experience and forget everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your VIK Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vik Club Coral Beach Hotel Playa Blanca
- VIK Coral Beach Lanzarote/Playa Blanca