“Lighthouse Cafe - Highly Recommended!!”
Review of Lighthouse Cafe

Lighthouse Cafe
Ranked #45 of 216 Restaurants in Playa Blanca
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed October 31, 2013

My wife and I have been coming to Playa Blanca for a number of years now, first as a couple and now as a family of five with our youngest children being twin girls of two years of age. In all that time the warm welcome and friendly service of the owners and staff has never faltered. Although we are from Greater Manchester we do not frequent Wetherspoons or northen working men's clubs and do make the effort to experience the local culture and cuisine whilst on holiday but occasionally (especially with young children) it is nice to be able to eat from a traditional British menu and to this end you simply can't go wrong with the Lighthouse Cafe! I can honestly say that we have never had a bad meal and the food is genuinely home cooked and prepared to perfection. I would find it difficult to recommend a single dish as the ones I have tried are all wonderful but I would say that the chips are perfection! They actually look like they have been cut from potatoes and taste just like the ones my Nan used to make - enough said!!

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

If u like wetherspoons and northern working men clubs then this place is for you but it's not my cup of tea, a nice bar next door though with some comfortable sofas.

5  Thank Lee35ux
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This was a short walk for us from Coral Beach & was recommended to us from other guests so decided to give it a try. We both went for the turkey roast dinner with all the trimmings and it was delicious!! Roasties, mash, veg, gravy etc were such a home comfort after hotel food :)

Reviewed October 22, 2013

This cafe is just up from the lighthouse on a road with other restaurants and shops. We called in because of other reviews and was glad that we did. We had a chicken toastie and a tuna with cheese toastie which were served to us quickly and tasted lovely. The added bonus was they had the football on so hubby was happy! The food is good value for money.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

On Sundays this restaurant does an amazing carvery with at least 4 different meats, and lots of different vegetables at a very reasonable price. Staff are lovely and friendly, great location when you're staying at Faro Park.