We had a 2 week holiday staying for 1 week at Las Brisas exchanging through weeks at RCI (the second week we stayed at Las Casitas, next to Las Brisas and just as good but on a smaller scale). Check in was efficient (a fee of 25 Euros per week for electricity and water was charged and any unused utilities refunded, and 50 Euros for towels which was fully refunded when returned at check-out). The Villa was spacious, comfortable, very clean, with air conditioning in the bedroom and had a covered patio with sunbeds, table and chairs and a small enclosed garden with your own barbeque with gated entry. The gardens all around the resort are colourful and tended to with care from efficient and polite staff. The swimming pool which claims to be the biggest heated pool on the island also had a separate heated pool for children and a life guard in attendance all the time the pool was open. Plenty of choice of sunbeds around the pool, but for us there was a distinct lack of shade. There is a games room, tennis courts, a fair sized bar area overlooking the pool, a restaurant and a small shop which was very useful and prices were on a par, and in a lot of cases, cheaper than the supermarkets which incidentally were very close to Las Brisas (three within five minutes walking distance). Restaurants in Playa Blanca are plentiful including Chinese and Indian. Prices ranged from, for Chicken about 6 Euros to Steak for about 12.50 Euros. We would recommend the "Tipico Canario" restaurant at the far end of the promenade (to the left as you face the sea next to a Chinese). Excellent food reasonably priced with the "Young Bull Chop" a must. Trips to "Timanfaya" to see the volcano, and to the north Mirador del Rio, Jameous del Agua and Cueva de Los Verdes are recommended and good value at 8 Euros per adult entry for each visit. Overall we would thoroughly recommend Las Brisas and incidentally Las Casitas as "good as it gets" for a complete comfortable relaxing "everything on your doorstep" holiday for all ages
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ona Las Brisas is located along the picturesque fishing village of Playa Blanca. The resort was built in the traditional Mudejar style with white walls and elegant natural woodwork. Surrounded by landscaped gardens, Ona Las Brisas is built around a large heated pool. Our beautiful villas and apartments of one, two and three bedrooms have spacious, bright and comfortable interiors. Living rooms offer satellite TV, DVD player, telephone and furniture. Kitchens are fully equipped with oven, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave and fridge. Each villa has its own bathroom as well as a garden and patio with barbecue and garden furniture. There is a weekly cleaning service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotel.de so you can book your Ona Las Brisas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Brisas Hotel Playa Blanca
- Ona Las Brisas Lanzarote/Playa Blanca