We have been to Las Brisas about a dozen times over the last 15 years, but I thought this time I would write a review just so that anyone thinking of going there for the first time knows what it's like. I can't praise it highly enough, the villas are all very private and secluded, with lovely natural shade from the hibiscus and bougainvillea which drape around the terrace. The swimming pool is excellent, extremely well maintained, as is the whole site. If there is ever any problem, you only have to make a note of it at reception and it's fixed straight away, sometimes even before you have got back to the villa! The villas are all in excellent condition with spacious rooms and well-equipped kitchens. They are cleaned and linen changed twice a week, which is always appreciated! There is a lifeguard always on duty and the current one, Miguel, is extremely diligent when it comes to keeping an eye on things, and has a great sense of humour, which makes him very popular with children and adults alike. The bar staff are very friendly and make an effort to remember you year after year (or pretend they do!). The reception staff are also very approachable and will do their best to help out if there's a problem. Las Brisas is very well positioned to make a stroll into Playa Blanca a pleasure of an evening (not like a route march to get anywhere, as some places can be), and this also means that you really don't need a car if you don't want to have to drive. There are excellent restaurants in the village, and watching the ferries going to and from Fuerteventura is most enjoyable.
As I said, I have been going to Las Brisas for a long time, and having tried a few other places now and again, I can see no reason to change my plans anytime soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ona Las Brisas is located along the picturesque fishing village of Playa Blanca. The resort was built in the traditional Mudejar style with white walls and elegant natural woodwork. Surrounded by landscaped gardens, Ona Las Brisas is built around a large heated pool. Our beautiful villas and apartments of one, two and three bedrooms have spacious, bright and comfortable interiors. Living rooms offer satellite TV, DVD player, telephone and furniture. Kitchens are fully equipped with oven, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave and fridge. Each villa has its own bathroom as well as a garden and patio with barbecue and garden furniture. There is a weekly cleaning service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Hotel.de so you can book your Ona Las Brisas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Brisas Hotel Playa Blanca
- Ona Las Brisas Lanzarote/Playa Blanca