This was my first time here - I was accompanying a friend who has a time share. It's a great location from which to explore the area and further afield. Our villa was clean and tidy and everything worked as it should. Staff at the resort are friendly and helpful although occasionally one needed to ask several members of reception the same question to be able to piece the answer together as each person seemed to have only parts of the answer! Reception staff will book attractions/visits/transfers for you which saves the hassle of dealing with eager sales people in the tourist areas. Don't be caught out by the mail boxes in reception - the one for international post cards is in the shop - obviously!! The pool was clean and surrounding area kept well - lifeguards are always on hand - one of whom had worked there for several years and was as helpful and friendly as could be. There is a contraption by the pool to help those less able to get into and out of the water and lifeguards were very happy to assist with this. Of particular note was the bar manager Pedro who made us feel very much at home and even gave us a guided dinghy tour of the coastline in his spare time - so kind. Residents have often been coming to this place for years so they all seemed to know each other - and still made me, a first timer, feel very welcome. Would have liked some local Spanish music/dance in the bar/club but gather that this is quite expensive to put on. We had fun though making idiots of ourselves dancing on a karaoke/disco night. A great holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ona Las Brisas is located along the picturesque fishing village of Playa Blanca. The resort was built in the traditional Mudejar style with white walls and elegant natural woodwork. Surrounded by landscaped gardens, Ona Las Brisas is built around a large heated pool. Our beautiful villas and apartments of one, two and three bedrooms have spacious, bright and comfortable interiors. Living rooms offer satellite TV, DVD player, telephone and furniture. Kitchens are fully equipped with oven, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave and fridge. Each villa has its own bathroom as well as a garden and patio with barbecue and garden furniture. There is a weekly cleaning service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Booking.com so you can book your Ona Las Brisas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Brisas Hotel Playa Blanca
- Ona Las Brisas Lanzarote/Playa Blanca