I have stayed at Las Brisas for Xmas on many occassions. This is excellent value for money, however the ones that have been renovated are obvs the better choice. These have been here for many years and some of the villas still have the same old furniture from days gone by.....how much do flat screen tvs cost these days!!!!!! Enough of that....they are good value for money and are excellently placed. Everyone is so friendly and you soon become friends with your neighbours. The pool is heated and there is entertainment in the evening ... but unless you have kids is a little dated....Elivs... Karioke...Bird Show etc..... but hey what do you expect for such low outlay in a prime posistion. When you walk out of here the walk along the promanade in either direction is amazeballs!!!!!!!! Cant wait to go back!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ona Las Brisas is located along the picturesque fishing village of Playa Blanca. The resort was built in the traditional Mudejar style with white walls and elegant natural woodwork. Surrounded by landscaped gardens, Ona Las Brisas is built around a large heated pool. Our beautiful villas and apartments of one, two and three bedrooms have spacious, bright and comfortable interiors. Living rooms offer satellite TV, DVD player, telephone and furniture. Kitchens are fully equipped with oven, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave and fridge. Each villa has its own bathroom as well as a garden and patio with barbecue and garden furniture. There is a weekly cleaning service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Ona Las Brisas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Brisas Hotel Playa Blanca
- Ona Las Brisas Lanzarote/Playa Blanca