Been coming to this resort for a number of years now and every year it keeps getting better and better.
This resort is perfect for families as they have a large pool (and kids/baby pool), tennis courts, games room, bar, restaurant, small onsite shop, varied evening entertainment and it is within 10 mintues of the town and beach. One of the oldest resorts in Playa blanca which is why it has this prime location but is constantly being upgraded so never falls below a high standard.
In the last few years they have increased the bar area to include a couple of lovely decking areas, put in increased security features including higher fences, locking gate at late times and security cameras for added security and piece of mind. They have modernised a high proportion of the villas with new bathrooms, kitchens, living rooms, etc and recently added wifi around the whole site (for a small fee while you are there).
We have stayed in a few of the villas on Las Brisas but our favourite without a doubt is villas 124. They have just redone their living room and it compliments the already modern kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms. They also have airconditioning (which not all the villas have) and an extended patio area incase you want more privacy or quiet than around the pool.
The pool is great for children to make friends and therefore keep themselves entertained and as a mostly British resort you'll probably make some friends too (over a few cocktails).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ona Las Brisas is located along the picturesque fishing village of Playa Blanca. The resort was built in the traditional Mudejar style with white walls and elegant natural woodwork. Surrounded by landscaped gardens, Ona Las Brisas is built around a large heated pool. Our beautiful villas and apartments of one, two and three bedrooms have spacious, bright and comfortable interiors. Living rooms offer satellite TV, DVD player, telephone and furniture. Kitchens are fully equipped with oven, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave and fridge. Each villa has its own bathroom as well as a garden and patio with barbecue and garden furniture. There is a weekly cleaning service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Ona Las Brisas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Brisas Hotel Playa Blanca
- Ona Las Brisas Lanzarote/Playa Blanca