We stayed 16 - 30 aug, with 10 & 7 year olds, check in was busy but prompt, did have to wait to get room key but had full use of facilities until then. The bars areas ( tavern & dome) were always busy with minimal staff, but everyone got served. Restaurant was average but repetitive, best to try restaurant 2 which was queue less and quiet. The spa was amazing, don't forget to try it, Thomas cook customers get 1 trip for free. We stayed mainly at the smallish pool at our block, the first week was annoying with us loungers and parasols being reserved by losers who didn't use them til late afternoon if ever at all, but woe betide anyone touch them cos the mafia were watching. The atmosphere improved in week 2 when the culprits left and the pool area once again was pleasant the friendly. Pity some towels went missing though, but guess if the ever removed them from the poolside then they'd be quite safe, lol. We met some fabulous people, enjoyed the hotel, the resort is quiet but pleasant. We walked into resort many times and to the market at the harbour area, taxis were cheap 3/4 euro. U need the back gate key for time saving. The entertainment team were kept very busy but the quality was poor...sorry! Kids club was gr8, mine both thoroughly enjoyed it, especially awesome ash! Worth a trip definitely , just don't expect 5 *
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ona Las Brisas is located along the picturesque fishing village of Playa Blanca. The resort was built in the traditional Mudejar style with white walls and elegant natural woodwork. Surrounded by landscaped gardens, Ona Las Brisas is built around a large heated pool. Our beautiful villas and apartments of one, two and three bedrooms have spacious, bright and comfortable interiors. Living rooms offer satellite TV, DVD player, telephone and furniture. Kitchens are fully equipped with oven, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave and fridge. Each villa has its own bathroom as well as a garden and patio with barbecue and garden furniture. There is a weekly cleaning service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ona Las Brisas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Brisas Hotel Playa Blanca
- Ona Las Brisas Lanzarote/Playa Blanca