We returned home 23 January from the Natura Palace after a 1 week stay. This holiday rates as one of the best we have been on, despite the weather being very unsettled.
Arrived at hotel early evening to a quick and efficient check in, we were advised to leave our cases, these were then numbered/labelled and brought to our room within a short period of time.
Room had sea view and overlooked beautiful gardens, tennis courts and small play area, very few children in hotel at this time of year, mainly more senior guests like ourselves.
Buffet style breakfast and dinner, with a vast choice at both, hot, cold, cooked or uncooked, you would be hard put not to find something to your liking. Overall we found food very good, lots to our liking perhaps too much on occasions, but as there are lovely walks along the promenade out the back of the hotel, some of the calories can be walked off. If you turn right the walk will take you to the lighthouse and left you can walk all the way to the Rubicon marina which takes approximately 50 mins., or you can get the bus just a few mins walk from front of hotel it costs 1.35 euros, if there are 4 of you then a taxis would work out around the same price. The walks can be as long or short as you wish and lots of places to stop for refreshments.
The hotel is in a quiet part of the resort and this suited us, but you could walk to a slightly busier part if this is what you prefer. It takes around 20 mins to walk to the nearest sandy beach. If walking in the evening along the promenade part of the road is unlit, so you would be well advised to take a small torch.
Some evenings we enjoyed the entertainment some we did not, everyone's tastes is different. Snacks at lunchtime were nice and reasonably priced as were the drinks including teas and coffees.
What makes this hotel so good is the staff, they are friendly, efficient and extremely well trained, we found there was a lovely relaxing ambiance about the place.
This was our first visit to Lanzarote and although it is an extremely windy resort, this will not deter us from returning, and as we found the hotel very much to our liking, we hope to return later in the year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Hipotels Natura Palace Hotel in Playa Blanca (Lanzarote), is a Hotel located in on the seafront in Lanzarote and offers its guests a garden and pool area of 52.000m2. Furthermore, we offer 269 comfortable rooms with spectacular sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your TUI SENSIMAR Natura Palace & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hipotels Natura Palace Hotel Playa Blanca
- Hipotels Natura Palace Playa Blanca
- TUI SENSIMAR Natura Palace & SPA Lanzarote/Playa Blanca