One of the best holidays we have had. We were B&B and chose the senior suite for family of 4. Hotel is exceptional. Our suite was good- furniture a bit old and worn though. And why oh why is there no mirror above dressing table! We ate in once- food was good but was pricey. We prefer trying local restaurants. Worth trying Sebastian's For Greek food. La Marea bar is great- cocktails to die for. Hubby and I hooked on Hendricks and Daiquiri Fresca!
Taxi to marina is €4 - tryL'Artista for great Italian food and Volcan Timanfaya and Spices for best curries.
Pool bar- too expensive with 200 ml coke at €3.50 & beer €3,10 - use mini bar in room as fridge and buy from shop in reception instead.
We met great families with teenage children same age as ours and wonderful to see children having a good holiday too - shame about the complainers but this is not an adults only hotel! Zudin - you are "weally weally good"!!! Water polo was great fun and our girls loved it!
We have already been asked by our daughters if we can return....who knows!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Hipotels Natura Palace Hotel in Playa Blanca (Lanzarote), is a Hotel located in on the seafront in Lanzarote and offers its guests a garden and pool area of 52.000m2. Furthermore, we offer 269 comfortable rooms with spectacular sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cancelon, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your TUI SENSIMAR Natura Palace & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hipotels Natura Palace Hotel Playa Blanca
- Hipotels Natura Palace Playa Blanca
- TUI SENSIMAR Natura Palace & SPA Lanzarote/Playa Blanca