“Lovely meal and great service”
Review of Restaurante Camel

Restaurante Camel
Ranked #31 of 236 Restaurants in Playa Blanca
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Went for a walk along promenade tonight and found the Camel. Friendly bunch of waiters only to keen to ensure that we had a great meal. Spaghetti Bolognese, chicken Burrito and two Sirloin Steaks all absolutely fabulous. Daughter had the Apple cake for desert .... Wow I have not had anything like it...treat yourself. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Karl W

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

The food is amazing especially the steak! The staff are fantastic and go above and beyond for you. 10/10
P.S Rafael is the best host i have ever had in my life.

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner went for my birthday, it was lovely.. we both had starters , fillet of steak with mushroom sauce what was so nice and two cocktails came to 54euros but we could not fault it.. And just look at the view.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

I live in Playa Blanca and my parents came on holiday to visit. I took them to camel restaurant as I had been prior to them arriving with some friends.

The food is top quality, (I recommend the fried goats cheese as a starter) with loads to choose from, vegetarian and a variety of different meat dishes.

The homemade apple cake is a must have desert!

The service is friendly and extremely welcoming. The views of the port, the ocean and fuerteventura and Los Lobos in the horizon is beautiful. A perfect lunch or dinner spot suitable for all.

Will definitely be back soon.

Date of visit: June 2018
2  Thank Cesca1993
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Had a couple of fantastic meals here (and plan to have more)
Excellent choice of food and absolutely delicious.
Staff go above and beyond to be friendly, welcoming and always smiling.
Great prices for everyone's budget.
Situated on sea front between loads of other restaurants but don't let this one slip by without giving it a try..... Couldn't recommend highly enough!!