This was our second visit to Gran Castillo, and have booked a further holiday here for September
Our room was lovely, clean and spacious. Our housekeeping lady was very nice and friendly.
Bar staff are great, all work hard and clearly enjoy their work
Food is out of this world. There is something for everyone.
All the staff are very smart in their dress and friendly. We cannot wait to return again in the autumn.
It is nice to see David (the director) mingling with the guests. He is very nice and very approachable.
The gardens are kept inpectable, reception staff cannot do enough for you. All in all a great holiday. You can walk to town from the hotel along the coastline. Nice beaches and fairly quiet. We are well travelled and rate Gran Castillo as 5 star and fantastic
Mr and Mrs Nolan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like a grand castle which majestically dominates the seascape of the AtlanticOcean and its islands, the magnificent GRAN CASTILLO TAGORO is erected in the charming area of Playa Blanca, in the south of the volcanic isle par excellence: Lanzarote. With the conviction that elegance and comfort should come naturally, this Hotel is a tribute to 16th century Canary history and colonial architecture, inspired by the "Castle of San José" and the typical landscape of the island, blending in with the environment. The building is divided into different zones which maintain their colonial style, where the white facades and volcanic stone contrast with the backdrop of the deep blue ocean. A charming interior courtyard of Arab inspiration bathes the reception area with light, and the contemporary décor and pale colours create a warm and very elegant atmosphere. GRAN CASTILLO TAGORO pampers every detail of the rooms and suites, which have breathtaking views of the sea and surrounding scenery. They are decorated in a contemporary style, with marine touches, light-coloured wood and pale colours, creating a pleasant atmosphere full of light. The discerning selection of restaurants and cuisines serve Canary, national and international specialities. There are conference rooms featuring spearhead technology, and various outdoor zones for events of different kinds. The "Vitanova SPA" thalassotherapy centre provides the benefits of thermal seawater, and specific treatments for the body and soul. The Hotel features a wide range of facilities and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Dreamplace Hotels & Resorts SL, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Gran Castillo Tagoro Family & Fun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dream Gran Castillo Hotel Playa Blanca
- Dream Castillo Papagayo Lanzarote
- Gran Castillo Tagoro Family & Fun Lanzarote/Playa Blanca