We just had one week with our 6 and 9 year olds. They loved it the Portuguese animation guy Ramses really made everyone laugh great spirit and thoughtful. I talked with many of the staff and lots praise the management and have been their since the opening 5/6 years ago.
Food was good the Italian is the best the Chinese could do with a new chef.
Pools were fab, kids loved the freedom the property is excellent. The entertainment is always hard to get used to as a 40 year old dad doing the waka waka but they worked hard to entertain a mixed audience.
One brilliant thing was the class of people as a good mix that makes a place. We met so many friends Max my son was crying when he left he is 6 my daughter was distraught leaving.
The staff and the hotel are a credit to the Dream group.
I strongly recommend this place and if you want a relaxing holiday with peace and quiet go to the front pool and buy noise cancelling bose headphones this is a fun place to be with a family.
Ramsey you rock Muito Obrigado Terry Elaine Lotte & Max x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like a grand castle which majestically dominates the seascape of the AtlanticOcean and its islands, the magnificent GRAN CASTILLO TAGORO is erected in the charming area of Playa Blanca, in the south of the volcanic isle par excellence: Lanzarote. With the conviction that elegance and comfort should come naturally, this Hotel is a tribute to 16th century Canary history and colonial architecture, inspired by the "Castle of San José" and the typical landscape of the island, blending in with the environment. The building is divided into different zones which maintain their colonial style, where the white facades and volcanic stone contrast with the backdrop of the deep blue ocean. A charming interior courtyard of Arab inspiration bathes the reception area with light, and the contemporary décor and pale colours create a warm and very elegant atmosphere. GRAN CASTILLO TAGORO pampers every detail of the rooms and suites, which have breathtaking views of the sea and surrounding scenery. They are decorated in a contemporary style, with marine touches, light-coloured wood and pale colours, creating a pleasant atmosphere full of light. The discerning selection of restaurants and cuisines serve Canary, national and international specialities. There are conference rooms featuring spearhead technology, and various outdoor zones for events of different kinds. The "Vitanova SPA" thalassotherapy centre provides the benefits of thermal seawater, and specific treatments for the body and soul. The Hotel features a wide range of facilities and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Dreamplace Hotels & Resorts SL, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Gran Castillo Tagoro Family & Fun Playa Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dream Gran Castillo Hotel Playa Blanca
- Dream Castillo Papagayo Lanzarote
- Gran Castillo Tagoro Family & Fun Playa Blanca Lanzarote