We have just returned from the Dream Gran Castillo, our room was fantastic we had booked a Junior Suite Room with sea view but when we got there we were given a Senior Suite it was fabulous we had the most beautiful view over the sea and a huge balcony with two sun beds as well, it also had a hot tub on the balcony which was terrific to. The food was great though sometimes a little cold for me but it was not a problem there were microwaves in the dining room and there was always a great choice , the waiters and waitresses were always very pleasant .The animation team work very hard and put on some very enjoyable show,s in the evening We will be returning to this hotel again and i have recomended it to friends also it is a bit away from Playa Blanca but what a lovely walk way there is along the coast in to RUBICON MARINA which takes about 20 min then a further 15 mins in to Playa Blanca which is a very nice little place with no touts begging you to drink in there bars which I dont like !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like a grand castle which majestically dominates the seascape of the AtlanticOcean and its islands, the magnificent GRAN CASTILLO TAGORO is erected in the charming area of Playa Blanca, in the south of the volcanic isle par excellence: Lanzarote. With the conviction that elegance and comfort should come naturally, this Hotel is a tribute to 16th century Canary history and colonial architecture, inspired by the "Castle of San José" and the typical landscape of the island, blending in with the environment. The building is divided into different zones which maintain their colonial style, where the white facades and volcanic stone contrast with the backdrop of the deep blue ocean. A charming interior courtyard of Arab inspiration bathes the reception area with light, and the contemporary décor and pale colours create a warm and very elegant atmosphere. GRAN CASTILLO TAGORO pampers every detail of the rooms and suites, which have breathtaking views of the sea and surrounding scenery. They are decorated in a contemporary style, with marine touches, light-coloured wood and pale colours, creating a pleasant atmosphere full of light. The discerning selection of restaurants and cuisines serve Canary, national and international specialities. There are conference rooms featuring spearhead technology, and various outdoor zones for events of different kinds. The "Vitanova SPA" thalassotherapy centre provides the benefits of thermal seawater, and specific treatments for the body and soul. The Hotel features a wide range of facilities and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Dreamplace Hotels & Resorts SL, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Gran Castillo Tagoro Family & Fun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dream Gran Castillo Hotel Playa Blanca
- Dream Castillo Papagayo Lanzarote
- Gran Castillo Tagoro Family & Fun Lanzarote/Playa Blanca