“Great food & service”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great food & service”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We found Boni near the end of our holiday and ate here the last three nights. The food is lovely and the staff are very friendly, easily the best in Son Bou. It's just a pity we didn't find it sooner.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank fresa15

“A jewel!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic place! Friendly atmosphere, great with the kids. Healthy menu and full of great value choices. Everybody that goes to son bou should visit!

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank lise_deeeee
Glasgow
“FABULOUS RESTAURANT, One of the best in Son Bou.”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Came across this restaurant one night after we had already eaten, but decided to go in and have a drink as they have a lovely cosy separate bar area, with candles on the table, very different to most of the bars in Son Bou.
We decided to go back the next night, I'm very glad we did, gorgeous fresh food, presented lovely, The staff were excellent and very helpful, service fantastic, I had avocado stuffed with prawns to start which was huge, my husband had roasted onion soup ,to follow I had John Dory fish fillets which I have never tried before, absolutely delicious served with sautéed potatoes and roasted veg, my husband had baby lamb shank,,then we shared a delicious cheesecake and all washed down with their lovely house red wine
No sky sports screens in here, so that's a bonus for me, stands head and shoulders above most of the other restaurants in resort, lots of fresh fish and meats on the menu, I wish we had found this earlier as we would have visited again and again, Highly recommend restaurant, which we will return to on our next visit.

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank MagsGovy
“Friendly atmosphere and welcoming staff serving amazing fresh and tasty food”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

First visited Boni's restaurant 15 years ago and can safely say it's the best restaurant in Son Bou! Always feel welcome and Boni always remembers us! Always receive first class service and the food is top quality and fresh! Boni is always willing to change the menu to suit fussy kids!! Feel very lucky to have met Boni and his wonderful family and wish Boni all the luck in the world in his new venture! Will miss you loads and Son Bou will not be the same without you! Good luck! X X

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Bouffant1
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“A Long-time Favourite”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Twenty plus years I've been going to Son Bou and I'll always go to Boni's more than anywhere else. Got to know the family well now and wish them all the luck in the world. Extensive menu with something for all age groups and tastes. Seabass in Rock Salt is my favourite, and I mean favourite meal I have anywhere. Great GnT's.

Visited July 2013