I spent 3 nights at this beautiful hotel. We reserved a "gravity zero ocean view" room and were not disappointed to pay the extra cost!
This is a hotel that has been there since the 30's. It has 11 or 12 rooms, half of them facing the see. Its one of the old hotels that has been allowed to keep its position, so you are practically on the beach.
The hotel is a story building. First floor the "lobby", a living room, a business room and the restaurant with a huge terrace. In this floor, they also have a deck for drinks and snacks.
The rooms are well sized with 2 twin beds put together. The furniture is "old fashion" but comfortable mattress and pillows. All rooms have a terrace, for those with sea view, the view is breath taking. Everyday there is a fruit basket and some candies.
The breakfast is normally included in the rate and includes selection of fruit, recently baked pastries and bread, eggs, juice, coffee, yogurt, cereal......
The restaurant is very good for lunch/dinner. However, be ready to spend about 50€ per person. Make sure you make reservations. Dress code is required.
There is a "pool" (prefabricated one) and a nice sandy terrace with nice furniture. A very nice place to relax while listening to the sea without being on the beach.
There is a service of beach furniture on the beach. You just need to ask the front desk and they will arrange it for you.
The staff is just great!!! Friendly, attentive, smiley.....everything you request is a yes. We ask for late check out…and expected the "courtesy 1-2 hrs" that a hotel normally gives....but they provided us a room until 18hrs at no charge.
The only thing is a "funny" smell to "old" in the rooms, but it goes away once you open the window.
Otherwise, this is the perfect place for a romantic escapade or a tranquility hideaway.
Children are welcome and up to +-10 yrs stay for free in parents’ room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cap Vermell Beach Hotel completely renovated in 2013, is located on the beach "Canyamel", northeast of Mallorca. Its exquisite customer service and, in a privileged location with beautiful sea views. It has 12 rooms with free Wi-Fi, a private balcony, air conditioning, satellite TV and a private bathroom with bathrobe and slippers.The hotel have a gourmet restaurant and live lobster for the most discerning palates.It has a "Meeting Room" a "Piano Bar" and "outdoor terrace" with fantastic ocean views recreate, dine or enjoy a pleasant evening. Wellness has an area offering massages, body treatments, aesthetics and beauty.Located on the beach of Canyamel, on the northeast coast of Mallorca, known for its romantic coves of fine white sand, in an idyllic landscape. This makes it an ideal place for those who want to practice outdoor sports such as golf, tennis or scuba diving, or just relax surrounded by an extraordinary landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HRS, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Cap Vermell Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Vermell Beach Club Hotel Canyamel
- Cap Vermell Beach Hotel Canyamel, Majorca