“Sooooo nice :D”
Review of David's

David's
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Sooooo nice :D”
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

I visit this restaurant year on year when I go bk to Ibiza. Food to a high quality, well priced. Atmosphere and staff is one of the best on the island. A must!!! I love this place :D

• Polish first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Excellent food, pay a little bit extra but you get more than your moneys worth in terms of portion size and food quality.

Visited September 2013
“Excellent !!!!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

A visit here is a must if your in Ibiza. One of the best meals I've ever eaten. If you have to wait for a table please wait its worth it. Amazing food at amazing prices.

Birmingham, UK
“Actually the best meal I've ever eaten, anywhere in the world.”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Wow. Just wow. This was my first visit to Ibiza, but I was with a group of seasoned Ibiza regulars who took me to this restaurant on night one. I can now totally see why they were so eager to take me here. From outside the place looks slightly better than anywhere else, but not overly. They make this impression back with the food - WOW - DELICIOUS!!!!!!
In the 7 days we were in Ibiza, we ate here 3 times and I loved it each and every time. Finding a table was a 5 minute wait and at peak times there was a queue onto the street outside (which shows you how people rate this place). I'm genuinely surprised this restaurant isn't number one on trip advisor. Main courses are around the 20 Euros price but well worth it. Soft drinks cost around 3 Euros. Menus are given in Spanish, English, German, French etc, but If you're unsure about anything on the menu - ask, the servers are very helpful & know what goes down well. All I can say is that you have to try this place for yourselves, you won't be disappointed.

1 Thank atc_brian
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“AMAZING!!!!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Definitely visit David's during your trip to Ibiza. The food is out of this world, after being recommended it by a friend we decided to give it a go. I must admit it is now my favourite restaurant. The food is a little more expensive than what you would expect from Ibiza but its worth it! We all had excellent service and delicious food. The Lasagne and pizza was amazing!!!! We ordered too much and had to take some back with us (the proportions are on the big side).

1 Thank Samdor