“A great hotel in the centre of St Antonio”

Hotel Playasol Marco Polo I
Norwich, United Kingdom
“A great hotel in the centre of St Antonio”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

The beach, bus station, restaurants, shops and West end are all about 5 min walk from this superb hotel in St Antonio. The rooms have air con and are cleaned daily. All of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Thanks to everybody for a superb holiday. I would definitely recommend the hotel and area to anyone!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank Charlieanne C
Jose Manuel C, Manager at Hotel Playasol Marco Polo I, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am extremely pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and the location, staff and rooms were at a good standard for you.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Warm regards.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 14, 2014

It is lovely hotel with great location in Sant Antoni. Beach, bus station, centre, West end all about 5-10 min walk, Rooms with air con cleaned daily. Pool area was very nice and clean, Staff very friendly and helpful. Thanks to everybody for nice holiday I will come again and I would definitely recommend the hotel and area to anyone for a lovely and relaxing holiday. JJ

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank jessica j
Dear Guest,

I was very pleased reading your comment, thank you for taking the time to recommend our hotel to others traveling for a relaxing holiday in San Antonio.

I am happy you were pleased with our staff and our hotel, it is important to us our guests enjoy their expereince and want to join us again on their next trip.

england
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I have rated the Marco Polo I 4 stars based on comparable hotels I have stayed at in Ibiza before as it was certainly one of the better places. Location is fantastic, 2 minutes walk from the egg, 5-10 from the West End and taxi rank if you want to go further afield.

The room itself was well maintained and quite big, we had a lovely large balcony/patio area over looking the pool, down side was that the bathroom was quite grubby as didn't look like it had been cleaned properly but for the amount of time we were there it wasn't really an issue.

Pool area was nice too, clean and plenty of sun loungers.

For a budget friendly hotel I would definitely recommend and when we go again next year we plan on returning!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank melb8888
Dear melandwill888

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment for Marco Polo.
I´m very pleased to read you´ll be returning to see us next year.

Look forward to seeing you then and for sure on arrival we will be more than happy to offer you a complemetary bottle of wine for any disappointment with the cleanliness of the bathroom.

Warm regards,
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here in 2010 and again 2011. Rooms are good basic with en suite and TV but if it's a holiday away with your mates then that's all you want. Swimming pool is good size and usually a fun/chilled atmosphere to spark up friendships with other hotel guests.

5 mins walk to beach and Ibiza Rocks Cafe Bar and Linekers. These bars are awesome in day time and good starters to start on your evening out.
8 minute walk to the west end

2 mins walk from Bus station with bus' to the beautiful Ibiza town.

Definitely a better hotel than some of the grotty 18/30 hotels you hear about.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Migz1186
Ana C, Responsable de Calidad at Hotel Playasol Marco Polo I, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear Migz1186,

first of all let me to thank you for your nice words, we are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed not just the island but also our establishment.
We will forward your kind words to our team as to help us to improve day by day.
We´d like to see you again very soon.

Our best wishes,

Ana C
Quality Manager
Budapest, Hungary
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I am 13 years old and i went with my parents to ibiza for my easter holiday . We stayed in the hotel Marco Polo I and i loved it there. Everybody were very nice and friendly . Our room was cleand everyday . The pool also was nice and there was even a playground and a ping pong table by the pool . I hope i will go back soon !

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear ANDY D,

We are really pleased you enjoyed your stay at Marco Polo.

I loved reading your enthustiastic comment and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Warm Regrards.
Reviewed May 27, 2014

The best place to spend a nice holiday in Ibiza. Its situated close to everything :the beach, the bus station , west end ,supermarkets ... The hotel itself is very clean and welcoming ,the saff nice and polite from the maids, the bar staff to the recetionists. The rooms are cleaned everyday ,the towels and the sheets changed regularly. I highly recommend !

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Claudia D,

I loved reading your comment for the hotel this afternoom.

I´m pleased you enjoyed your visit and we hope to see you again soon.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We just came back from a lovely holiday in Hotel Marco Polo 1 in Ibiza. The staff was very friendly and helpful, this was the first time we were in Ibiza and everyone at the hotel made our trip very enjoyable. The rooms were very clean. The hotel is in a great location to get around, there are lots of attractions around. If we go back to Ibiza again I will definitely stay in this hotel...

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Rachel,

First of all I would like to thank you for posting your review in the Tripadvisor website.
It´s a pleasure to know that you enjoyed our location. Your satisfaction is our main goal and we are happy that in your case we reached your expectations.
It´s going to be a pleasure to have you between us once again this year.

Kind regards,

#48 of 99 in Sant Antoni de Portmany
Aparthotel Reco des Sol
Aparthotel Reco des Sol
#51 of 99 in Sant Antoni de Portmany

Been to Hotel Playasol Marco Polo I? Share your experiences!