Stayed at this hotel for 4 nights with 13 lads. We all had the most amazing holiday ever! The hotel is very basic, but what do you expect for a cheap price in the centre of San Antonio. The pool is absolutely disguising, it smells horrendous, I didn't see it being cleaned once. As soon as you come out of the water you get attacked by flys. So I recommend don't go in the pool. Everybody is crazy who stays at the hotel and is there for a mental time in Ibiza. This hotel isn't called mental central for nothing!! If you sit by the pool you will get pestered by people trying to sell you tickets and drugs! You can by tickets directly across from the hotel in a legitimate shop which are the exact same price and plus you know who your buying them off. The big massive downside to this hotel is the security guard, he is an absolute bully, he thinks he can push people around but only if your half his size. He grabbed 2 people from our group as he presumed they wasn't from the hotel which they were! He doesn't ask any questions as his English isn't good. Due to using his hands rather than polity speaking the security bully was approached by someone who was a lot bigger than him the bully didn't like this and threatened to call police. The fact is he will only bully people who are smaller than him, he needs to learn some manners and some communication skills and then get a job as a pizza man or something. However we did not let the bully spoil our holiday. If you want a crazy holiday and don't want any sleep and would like to swim in dirty water go to this hotel after all it's mental central!!! Also I recommend get a safe for your money and passports I heard lots of story's of people getting robbed! Plus do not give your key to reception when your going out they give the key to any Tom dick or Harry which is properly the reason people where getting robbed! Have a awesome holiday guys! Please throw the security man in the pool and party hard!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: This establishment is located in the heart of San Antonio, very close to the most popular places in the area, 18 km from the centre of Ibiza and 24 km from the airport. Nearby is one of the most famous areas for going out: West End. Rooms: The studios are fully equipped with air conditioning, free safe, satellite TV, full kitchen, and mini-fridge; some have a balcony and views of the sea. Facilities: The apartment hotel has a large pool for adults in an inviting area with a lawn, palm trees, lounge chairs, and a snack bar (10:00 am to 11:00 pm). In addition it has a gaming area with arcade games and a pool table. Porterage service Services: The reception desk is open 24 hours a day and offers the possibility of purchasing tickets for clubs, excursions, and sports activities. Check-in begins at 2:00 pm and check-out is at 11:00 am. Free Wi-Fi, both in the rooms and in the common areas of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Apartahotel Central City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel-Apartamentos Central City Hotel Sant Antoni De Portmany
- Apartamentos Central City Hotel
- Apartahotel Central City Ibiza, Spain