me and my friend booked a last minuet deal to ibiza and just went with what was coming up at the cheapest. the reviews were not great. but we arrived at the hotel no problem. until we got to the room. the room needed updating we got a pool view room WITHOUT A BALCONY. so id advise you to ask before you arrive for a balcony view. the hotel is a great place ideal as its just 5 min walk to mambos and the sunset and 5 on to the strip. the air conditioning saved my life. seriously because we had a room (224) that had just a window it was a nightmare getting ready. the hotel is noisy but i guess that depends on who is stopping there not the hotels problem. the staff were amazing as we had trouble with our air con the minuet we got there they came and fixed the window and sorted the air con out. if your coming to ibiza make sure you check out ushuaia. insainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne place! and also zoo project. amazing 4 nights. but 4 nights is just enough for me.
its rather expensive when you get there
also we had a kitchen so we cooked toasties and pasta every night ahha. but the food in the hotel is very nice.
oh and the shop across from the hotel dont go buy cigs there. 7 euro for a packet when you could go to shop further down for 4. also they sell drugs there too. hahhahahhha
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: This establishment is located in the heart of San Antonio, very close to the most popular places in the area, 18 km from the centre of Ibiza and 24 km from the airport. Nearby is one of the most famous areas for going out: West End. Rooms: The studios are fully equipped with air conditioning, free safe, satellite TV, full kitchen, and mini-fridge; some have a balcony and views of the sea. Facilities: The apartment hotel has a large pool for adults in an inviting area with a lawn, palm trees, lounge chairs, and a snack bar (10:00 am to 11:00 pm). In addition it has a gaming area with arcade games and a pool table. Porterage service Services: The reception desk is open 24 hours a day and offers the possibility of purchasing tickets for clubs, excursions, and sports activities. Check-in begins at 2:00 pm and check-out is at 11:00 am. Free Wi-Fi, both in the rooms and in the common areas of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Apartahotel Central City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel-Apartamentos Central City Hotel Sant Antoni De Portmany
- Apartamentos Central City Hotel
- Apartahotel Central City Ibiza, Spain