We booked this hotel through thomas cook as part of a package holiday and to be honest at first i was a bit worried about what id read on here..but dont believe everything you read. There was 2 of us girls that went for a week, it was the first time to ibiza for us so didnt really know what to expect.. but all i can say is this is the best hotel ever!! It has 24 hour reception, they tell you to leave your key in reception when you go out so you dont have to carry the key around with you when your out getting drunk but i wouldnt advise it thats how people get robbed cos anyone can just walk in and say they are in your apartment. ALWAYS keep the door locked when your in the apartment not for robbers or anything but one night we got a pissed up guy walk in completely naked it was halarious!! Everyone is there for the same reason its just somewhere to lay your head, its not the best looked after place inside the room its very basic they dont have bowls, plugs to get a bath, there was 1 knife, 1 fork and 1 spoon.. but your only sleeping there if its a partying holiday your after. its very basic and for the price is very good. Pool is great, they allow you to drink in and around the pool all day. The people that stay there are all very friendly, met some great people. Siyed is the most funniest guy ever hes the night receptionist, he makes sure you have a fab time! so if your off to ibiza looking for something cheap this is the best place, its very central. can honestly cant fault this place. we are returning again next year to meet up with people we met there this year. so dont believe everything you read..book it and you wont be dissapointed! roll on 2013!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CENTRAL CITY is situated in the centre of San Antonio, 500 m from the sandy beach of the bay and 100 m from "Sunset, Café del Mar and Savannah" and from the West End area with its lively atmosphere, restaurants and bars. Swimming pool, sun terrace and garden with sun beds and sunshades. The Bar- Restaurant with air-conditioning, satellite TV and pool table. All the studios are equipped with two beds, air conditioning, satellite TV, music, telephone, kitchenette, mini-fridge, full bathroom and some of them with furnished balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Apartamentos Central City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel-Apartamentos Central City Hotel Sant Antoni De Portmany
- Apartamentos Central City Hotel
- Apartamentos Central City Ibiza, Spain