Stayed here September for a week with my boyfriend. Overall the hotel is good value for the money you pay for it, it is clean, decent pool area and the location is good, far enough away from the west end but close enough to all the nice bars along the beach such as bay bar, ibiza rocks, itaca. Only downside is we paid extra for the air con but it didn't work that well don't really feel a difference with it on or off.
I would return though on the basis of the money we paid for it. Also the restaurant attached to the Fleming apartments across the road does amazing breakfasts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel not suitable for kids azuLine Hotel S'Anfora & Fleming is located a few minutes from the breach, town centre and San Antonio Bay, one of the most important tourist areas of Ibiza and just a few minutes walking distance from the famous Eden and Es Paradis Clubs.Its location makes it the ideal place to re-charge your batteries after beach, sun and party. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your azuLine Hotel S'Anfora & Fleming reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azuline Hotel s`Anfora And Fleming
- AzuLine Hotel S'Anfora & Fleming Ibiza, Spain