Just back from this hotel found the staff friendly the rooms are basic but were cleaned every day and towels changed and beds made.the pool was rowdy most days due to stag parties but thats to be expected as it is ibiza. The breakfast wasn't up to much as its a continental, but the food in the bar is nice. The hotel is a good 15 mins walk away from the westend (strip) plus the hotel isn't far from the beach.i would stay here again its good value for money. It was startin to get busy our last 2 days if you want a sunbed at the pool get down there get your towel on it for around 10
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel not suitable for kids azuLine Hotel S'Anfora & Fleming is located a few minutes from the breach, town centre and San Antonio Bay, one of the most important tourist areas of Ibiza and just a few minutes walking distance from the famous Eden and Es Paradis Clubs.Its location makes it the ideal place to re-charge your batteries after beach, sun and party. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your azuLine Hotel S'Anfora & Fleming reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azuline Hotel s`Anfora And Fleming
- AzuLine Hotel S'Anfora & Fleming Ibiza, Spain