This was a pleasent hotel, with a good choice of breakfast, maybe basic but filling.
The Location of the hotel was within 10 mins from the main town, the only downside was it was on main road, but you could request to stay at the back of the hotel.
The rooms were cleaned daily and very cool with the aircon.
If you don't mind getting woken up in the early hours of the morning then it's the perfect hotel but take your earplugs with you, and a travel kettle etc.
Also for cheap water go to the shop at the top of the hill as it's only 60c.
Had a good time only I think for personal chioce I would stay further inland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel not suitable for kids azuLine Hotel S'Anfora & Fleming is located a few minutes from the breach, town centre and San Antonio Bay, one of the most important tourist areas of Ibiza and just a few minutes walking distance from the famous Eden and Es Paradis Clubs.Its location makes it the ideal place to re-charge your batteries after beach, sun and party. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your azuLine Hotel S'Anfora & Fleming reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azuline Hotel s`Anfora And Fleming
- AzuLine Hotel S'Anfora & Fleming Ibiza, Spain