“Will be booking again fot next year!”

Hotel Club Els Pins
Newton Le Willows, United Kingdom
“Will be booking again fot next year!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

When we came to book and our usual hotel was closed we took this one as we were desperate to just get back!
The hotel is in our usual location and perfect for what we are used to.
It was a bit dated...the room had rust in the bath & the shower was wobbly but thats what you get for what you pay.
Has the potential to be a great hotel, lots of land, pools, golf etc that are all just a bit tired (but clean)
Right on a little private beach which our hotel overlooked. Literally walk out the dining area and your on the beach.
Travelling with a 2 year old i was expecting sleepless nights but the hotel was so quiet we didnt hear anything after midnight.
The dining area was spotless every night and 1 waitress went above and beyond to help, she was a delight.
Food...you get what you pay for. Im a really fussy eater & always struggle but was fine on this occasion.
Great location. As its our 7th time to the area we knew it was 20 minds from the airport so cost 26 euros in a taxi to save on transfers.
Will be going back again next year without a doubt

• Stayed October 2013
5 Thank Bluenose1987

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

First of all I was apprehensive of the booking I made through Teletext Holidays reason being I have never done this sought of thing before. I paid £192.00 for four nights all inclusive, transfers, and flights from Newcastle. I was a bit worried about the transfer but once in Ibiza airport no worries at all. Everything was perfect and went as clockwork.
On arriving at Els Pins I was quickly checked in to room 201 a twin on the 2nd floor next to the stairs with a sea view obstructed by trees but so what. The room was immaculate a little wear and tear in the bathroom but nothing serious. All I wanted was somewhere to sleep. The drinks were typical all inclusive small beer glasses and coffee served in paper cups this did not bother me. Breakfast was very basic one toast machine with limited choice and of course full continental. Lunch the same as breakfast limited choice complete with salads etc. Eveining meal normally one meat ie veal, beef, pork, and chicken, with one veg, French fries, and salad desert ice cream cake etc. all in all eventhough the food was limited choice and basic I enjoyed it. I did not expect a la carte as the price I paid for this holiday was minimal. I can recommend this hotel as an excellent place to stay, but for the price I paid this was terrific value for money I did not expect the meals like I say to be a la carte.

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Neil C
bedford
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

just returned from a ten night holiday in san antonio, staying at els pins on the beach.
a very pleasant break made by the good weather and relative quiet now that the disco clubs have closed. the hotel was more than adequate, clean and the food was excellent. the room was overlooking the beach and we had a terrific view across the bay to the town. really nice and excellent value. yes the hotel is in need of some renovations but very acceptable

would certainly stay there again but we wouldn't stay in ibiza in july/august (i guess i am showing my age!)

Room Tip: not on pool side as sea view is other side
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank frankkkky
Hemel
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

The hotel is very basic but very good for budget travelers, I have a great time and defiantly come back to the area. Staff is nice and the room is clean every day, food was good days bad day but in general I would give a 6.5/10

Room Tip: see view definitely
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
cardiff
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

I returned from 7 nights at Els Pins last night and I can safely it was a great week.I was on my own - female and 52 - so was a little apprehensive about things like safety and feeling lonely. Both these concerns quickly evaporated. To start with, several buses which go directly to local beaches stop practically outside the hotel, and there is a supermarket opposite the main entrance. It is a flat, mainly paved, walk to San Antonio town from the hotel and even in mid October there were plenty of people around. The taxi boat stops a few minutes away and you can have a pleasant journey to and from Cala Conte beach for 9 euros. If you don't want to move from the hotel you can position yourself around the pool all day which is half shaded by beautifully scented pine trees or you can just stumble the five or so steps on to the actual beach.I found the staff to be very customer centred. One waitress in particular - Estefania- just went out of her way to chat to you in English and was always happy to give tips about places to visit etc...The Reception staff looked after my bags on the last day and there was a courtesy room at your disposal where you could shower before catching your plane if -like me- your flight was late at night. The barman was happy to make my coffee and told me to help myself to the cakes on the bar even though I wasn't 'all inclusive'. There was a wide selection of food on offer morning and night and 3 types of wine on tap. I didn't have one bad meal there, on the contrary I don't understand how they can make any profit given the amount of beautiful fresh salad and fruit there. The equivalent meal in a local restaurant would have set you back 20 - 25 euros. The maid was thorough and happy ( I could hear her singing down the corridor) and yes, although the rooms are a bit past their best I didn't go to Ibiza to look at the inside of a hotel.

Room Tip: If you don't like the smell of cigarettes ask for a room furthest away from the beach side of th...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
7 Thank Carubwyd
Aberfeldy, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Just came back from a 4 day stay, hotel and staff were all very good, Few things need updating, Ping pong table was very run down as was the mini golf and a lot of the table and chairs in a around outside, the pool however was fantastic. the room was as expected nothing to fancy. the shower did keep going hot and cold but I could live with that. we stayed near the elevator which was annoying as every time it went up and down it would make a oooosssshhhhhh sound which late at night was a joke. the food could of been better, but the weather was lovely and the private beach was great. all in all great holiday and will be back

Room Tip: don't stay by a elevator
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Northamptonshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

I went to the Hotel Els Pins with a friend for a week of sun and relaxation 6th-13th October, which is what we got. Most of the clubs had closed before we got there with the odd one or two closing parties happening the beginning of our stay, we didnt want to go clubbing so this worked really well. The hotel is lovely and clean, rooms basic, but good standard, and very clean, shower wasnt brilliant but that could be that we were having showers at the same time as other people and the water pressure wasnt up to the job, but a nice bath made up for it. Food was varied and tasty, my friend is a fussy eater and she even commented on how much choice there was for her to eat. All the staff were friendly and helpful. If you go in October it can rain, so be careful on the rocky outcrop outside the hotel as it can get very slippy. Had a lovely week in the sun (a little rain), at a comfy hotel. Would definitely go again.

Room Tip: We didnt upgrade to the sea view room and didnt regret it, the sunset from our balcony was gorgeous...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,365 reviews
Hostal Valencia
Hostal Valencia
#16 of 105 in Sant Antoni de Portmany

Been to Hotel Club Els Pins? Share your experiences!