Just came back from ibiza, stayed with 2 friends and had to leave early. Everything seemed fine when we arrived apartments were nice, although we didn't see the maids till the 4th day and that was only because we requested clean towels. Bad move. Came back from the beach that day to find clean towels and all our money stolen. There was no forced entry so were certain it was the maids we had no money so had to catch an early flight home. Security is a joke too as the security guard has access to a master key so he can let himself in the rooms whenever he wishes which he did twice during our stay once to tell us to turn the music off and once to let a stranger into our room luckily we were in the second time. Would not recommend to anyone, stay away unless you want to be robbed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMPLETELY RENEWED IN 2017. The Los Angeles Apartments are located in one of the quieter areas of San Antonio, two minutes walk from the Port and five minutes from the Paseo where there are emblematic cafes and bars to relax and enjoy the magnificent sunsets. Studios and one-bedroom apartments, some with partial harbor views, completely renovated in 2017, equipped with air conditioning, TV, kitchenette, bathroom with shower and hairdryer, balcony, safe and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Expedia and Cancelon so you can book your Los Angeles Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Angeles Apartments Hotel Sant Antoni De Portmany
- Los Angeles Apartments Ibiza, Spain