“Great place to stay!”

Casa Maria Apartments
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Can't fault the Casa Maria at all. Travelled in a group, 18 of which were staying at the Casa Maria. (June 22nd - June 26th). A lot of them have stayed here on more than one occasion in past, that in itself tells you how good the hotel is. Arrived about 4:00am, greeted by John (what a guy!) Check-in was really quick and easy. Rooms were spacious, clean and had a small kitchen area if we needed it (cups, plates, glasses etc.) We had a balcony looking over onto the street. Air con and safe are available at a small cost.
Food and drinks were cheap and good quality. Roof top pool and bar were really good, allowed us to play our own music (CD's, iPod's etc) through the sound system. During the days we were by the pool, the rest of the group that travellled with us came to our pool, not once did we need (or want) to go to one of the other hotels. Any problems are dealt with straight away (I made a mistake changing the default safe code, receptionist was up within 5 minutes to sort it).

Location was spot on, a couple of minutes walk from the West End and the beach.

Don't know what else to say really, for the price of this place I will definatley be staying here again, as well as most of my mates.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Elliott W

Reviewed June 19, 2012 via mobile

Great place to stay really cheap and really nice rooms and roof top bar is excellent made my holiday !! Great location!! Can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank 081277
Reviewed June 13, 2012

The hotel staff where great, food was really really good and cheap. Rooms where ok, great view from the rooftop. pool side drinks were also cheap. Right beside the westend. Would recommend anybody to stay there

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Just had a cheeky few days away from Belfast at the Casa Maria Apts. We got this for a great price as it was 4 nights and at the start of season (4th-8th June12). I had never been to Ibiza before so was happy to go for a few days incase I couldn't hack the pace!! Gutted we didn't stay longer! I was so impressed with the rooms and the location! Absolutely perfect for what we were there for. The room itself was nice and clean, as well as the bathroom. towels were changed after two days, which suited us fine!

I think the pool is the thing that gives this place the 'X factor', we had originally planned to head to beach for a day or two but of course it never happened. The pool was so sociable and we met a couple of great groups of people, which just set the holiday for us. The staff were great, John the night staff is such a lovely man and the two bar guys, Roberto and ? were great too, good banter.

The place is definitely for people looking a young and lively holiday, not for families or couples looking a romantic getaway. It can be pretty noisy at times but you are in Ibiza after all! It's not for the faint hearted ha

The only two negatives I do have, are that the main stairwell (from pool on 9th floor down to ground floor) is a shiny marble surface and on my very first day I slipped on a bit of water and fell down three steps on my bottom resulting in an almighty bruise and was quite uncomfortable for a couple of days. I think this would be easily rectified with a sand-papery kinda strip on each step to roughen it up a bit (Coming from an ex rep, I know this is easy). Also the pool really is such a sun trap, which is amazing!! However, it would be good to have a few parasols about as I did get roasted and didn't notice cause I was enjoying the bar drinks too much!! haha

In summary the place is great and we are already pricing up to go back as soon as the purse allows us!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 18, 2012

We were a group of 5 girls (women, ha) aged 24 - 30. Three of us stayed here and the other 2 in the hostel they own over the road in August - Sept 2011 for a week. Our room was clean, comfortable, had black out curtains and was really quiet (great for catching up on sleep). The air-con worked a treat. The food was cheap and tasty and the staff really were second to none - especially John and Raf. The atmosphere round the pool / bar was amazing, good music playing (he even let me play my own by plugging my iphone into the sound system). There was a true 'Ibiza chill out' vibe early on and as the day progressed and the drinks were flowing, it was a great start to an evening of partying. Also - the girls that stayed in the hostel could use our pool / bar and their room was small but comfortable and ideal for crashing your head. The location is perfect - right near to the egg and westend and near to food places, and a stone throw away from the taxi rank. Just 15 mins walk from cafe mambo. I'm about to book again for 2012! :-)

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 21, 2011

Really enjoyed our stay at the casa Maria on a lads week,superb location close to the action yet far enough away to relax.John the porter is fantastic. and very informative.Rooms are fine with cleaning and towels every other day.No probs booking again.

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Evelone
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I took 60 yes SIXTY on my stag do in June 2011 to these Apartments and it made the trip for us, perfect location for the start of any day or night out , bang next to the egg and west end, the room s were clean tidy and comfy. I cant speak highly enough of Mercedes and her staff in reception or at the bars, if you are a group of lads or lasses or even young couples coming to ibiza this is the only place to stay and i know as i've been to the island 6 times and when i come back i will be booking here

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends