All reviews perfect location hour shop pool area main road long night walking distance bus station just returned from a night stay air condition stag party fresh towels every day girls holiday two single beds ocean beach balcony door minute walk recommend this hotel
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Firstly I want to begin by saying how amazing pappi the night shift worker is! He went out of his way to help us and couldn’t do enough for us! Even coming up to us on his afternoon off to see if we was ok and apologised for any inconvenience we had. The location made this hotel! You are literally 5 minutes away from everything you cannot complain about it at all!! Our room was cosy and cleaned every day! Pool area was great nothing like an “OAP” atmosphere at all. Food and drinks were reasonably priced as well. I will definitely recommend this hotel and will make sure I stay here again when I visit ibiza. I would take all the bad reviews you read on here with a pinch of salt as me and my friend thoroughly enjoyed our stay here.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
Rebecca P, azuLinehotels Customer Service at azuLine Hotel Llevant, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Dear Georgia,

Thank you for choosing azuLine Hotel Llevant for your holiday in Ibiza and for sharing your experience through TripAdvisor.

We are very happy to read that our hotel location, rooms and pool area, have met your expectations and we very much appreciate your kind words towards our hardworking and kind security guard, Pappi. It is also nice to know that our snack selection has been to your likeness and we will be delighted to have the pleasure of welcoming you and your friends in your next visit to Ibiza again. Until then, we wish you all the best and, once more, thank you for your review.

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

Only complaint I have to make about this hotel is about one of the receptionist named pappi I think his name was, who screamed and swore at me and my friend because we was talking to a friend outside the hotel, he then continued to argue with us after we asked for his name. Bad customer service, other than that nice hotel in a good location.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Rebecca P, azuLinehotels Customer Service at azuLine Hotel Llevant, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Dear Abi,

Thank you for choosing our azuLine Hotel for enjoying your stay in Ibiza and for taking the time to share your opinion with us.

Please allow us to mention that we have been quite surprised about your impressions with our staff, as most of our guests appreciate their kindness. Also, we are convinced our staff is very good at his job and is very implicated with this hotel and about the intense effort required by them.

Ont a positive note, we are very happy to read that you enjoyed our location and that the hotel facilities has completely fulfill your expectations.

We hope to welcome you back at one of our azuLinehotels in the future.

Best Regards,
Rebecca G.P

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Firstly Id like to mention that the location of the hotel is great and the rooms are comfortable. However my friend and I did notice that our bed sheets had not been changed all week.

Secondly the reception staff are friendly in particular Pappi one of the night time staff who went out of his way to say hello and make you feel welcome which was very nice.

The hotel had a nice bar/ restaurant area that was closed and we could only get soft and alcoholic drinks from a machine which I thought was a shame.

What I was most disappoitned about was the pool area and the service from the staff because it lacked atmosphere and they didnt come across welcoming. The music around the pool was depressing making it feel like an OAP holiday. When other guests tried to put music on their own speaker to lighten the mood they were told to turn it off. When we booked the holiday we were told it was adult only so I was suprised to see young children using the pool and also to find out the small area was shared between 3 hotels.

This was a big let down for me and made my holiday less enjoyable for me and my friend.

Fair to say I wouldnt recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in San Antonio.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank Gemma J
Rebecca P, azuLinehotels Customer Service at azuLine Hotel Llevant, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear Gemma,

Thank you for choosing azuLinehotels and for taking the time to share your opinion with us.

It has been quite saddening to read that on this occasions our hotel did not completely fulfill your expectations. Please allow us to explain that our pool area and snack bar is oppnend to the public, being possible to take a dip in our pool after or during enjoying a snack or a refreshment in our bar. We lament reading about your disappointment.

On a positive note, we are happy to read about your kind words towards our reception staff and to know that our rooms and hotel location have been to your likeness.

Once again, we thank you for sharing this review of our hotel and certainly hope you will join us again at one of our many other beautifully located azuLinehotels for your next vacation.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Basic and average hotel with basic service, good and helpful stuff. Best value for money and the room was clean and descent with enough space. Location is really good as its just 2min walk from san antoni main buss station, loads of super markets, cafes, pubs and restaurants around, san antoni beach is just 10min walk, eden and paradise just 5min walk. 2 annoying things about this hotel; First is the noise all day and night from the other rooms, second is that you need to pay for anything you ask for (iron, safe, internet, even the TV remote)!!! and worth to mention that there is no remote for the air condition in your room

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ahmed Z
Rebecca P, azuLinehotels Customer Service at azuLine Hotel Llevant, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Dear Ahmed,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your impressions.

At azuLinehotels we want to offer our guests the opportunity to book their holiday with the best money for value, and then add only the services they really need. We would also like to point out that the price of additional services is indicated on our website. Nevertheless, as our goal is total customer satisfaction,we take note of your observations for consideration.

On a positive note, we are happy to read that you enjoyed the location and cleanness of our hotel and, it is also nice to know that you have appreciates the nice value for money it offers.

At last, thank you for your kind words towards our staff and we hope that you will continue to include azuLinehotels in your future holiday arrangements.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

If you’re coming to this location don’t expect a view, because it’s just the building opposite. It won’t cost you much money, but the hotel was recently refurbished, and it is certainly better than 3*. The staff were friendly. My problems with the hotel were the cleaners left the door open, leaving our stuff in danger, the air con didn’t work for half the holiday. However the actual quality of the room was very good. As well as this, I would only go here as a party holiday. We came here and were on the doorstep of the strip and party capital, with ocean beach nearby and everything. Very good location, cheap booze, budget hotel, and lots of places to eat. Actually a very good holiday if you don’t count the incompetence of the staff.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Rebecca P, azuLinehtoels Customer Service at azuLine Hotel Llevant, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We are happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay in our recently refurbished rooms and that you have found the location of our hotel great. With reference to your impressions about our staff, please allow us to mention that we have been quite surprised as most of our guests do highlight their friendliness and helpfulness. Regarding the air conditioning, we would like to apologize for any unexpected technical issue that there could have been.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to welcome you in one of our many different azuLinehotels in the future.

azuLinehtoels Customer Service