Well i realy cant understand the bad reviews, went with club 18-30 and everything about it was brilliant!! the reps at the hotel were fab! seen them at the hotel everyday and were always chatting to everyone and helping anyone out. The staff at the hotel were also fab couldnt fault them at all! think people should leave poor Jane alone she was nothing but polite and friendly and always smiling!! dont know why people say shes awful! Also the security guards were always friendly at night when you come in they always said hello and goodnight and were never funny with us like some reviews say!! Maybe we got all the staff on a good week i dont know!!
The room were basic but clean and had everything you would need. 1 bedroom apartments have massive balconys!! if you like to sunbathe on your balcony then request 3rd floor these dont have any cover on them unlike the 1st and 2nd floor so the balconys were red hot!!! showers were the only thing i would say could be better but still they done the job for the week!! The air conditioning was amazing!! it was almost too cold!! woke up a few times freezing in the night! was sooo nice when coming in from the pool at tea time thou and havin a cool apartment!!
The food at the hotel is brill and really well priced, the pizzas were beautiful!! the bar even done kopperburg which was very popular round the pool! the pool area was always lively but you could always get a sunbed! music was on allday, although they did play the same cd everyday!! it was a decent cd though!!
The apartments are located a bit away from San Antonio itself, 2 of our party didnt mind the walk everyday but me and another friend found the 25min walk in the blazing heat abit too far and we prefered taxis!! reception would ring you a taxi if you just asked esp at night when you just want to get to the bars!! Just along from the hotel theres bars and restaurants, food is cheap enough to eat out 8.90 for 3 courses! also theres a bar down the road called pink panther which does jugs of cocktails and everything else and is always busy!!
All in all had a amazing holiday! the apartments were spot on as were all the staff and club 18-30 reps, i wouldnt hesitate to reccommend it to anyone and am looking to go back again next year!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AzuLine Sunshine apartments are a simply furnished, friendly run complex in a great location, just a few minutes walk from the shops bars and restaurants of San Antonio Bay and a short bus ride from central San Antonio.The apartments are ideally suited to young people looking for an informal, relaxed based close to the hectic nightlife in San Antonio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your azuLine Apartamentos Sunshine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Klippe Apartments Hotel Sant Antoni De Portmany
- AzuLine Apartamentos Sunshine Ibiza, Spain