The hotel was impressive on arrival, large pool area, very clean, restaurant looked a very good size, gym fully equiped. But on being there a few days, realised the food was basically non existent, and what was put out to eat was practically not edible, we eat out every day and didn't even attempt breakfast. The bar was ok, but no cocktails, just basic beers, soft drinks and spirits. The pool was lovely and clean but the bar played the same music the whole day and the same tape all day long. There was no entertianment available at night. We had very loud youngsters banging on our door of all hours of the morning, we are only in our mid 30's but was too much to take and couldn't wait to get out of our room. The staff on reception was friendly but staff of a night were Italian and couldnt speak English. We lost our safe deposit money because the man on our departure couldn't speak English, so get your deposits back the night before. The jacuzzi was very impressive but wasn't working. So if your Italian and go in full peak you might experience some of the facilities that the hotel offers. There was also no snakes during the day other then fruit on the bar.
We did go to some very nice beaches and restaurants tho so did us a favour to venture out, but was lucky we had extra money. We were all inclusive and shouldn't have had to go outside the hotel to eat and get some action!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aparthotel La Sirena is located on a popular area on San Antonio Bay, very near Es Puet Beach, one of the most popular around San Antonio. The hotel is surrounded by bars, restaurants and shops, making San Antonio a key to tourism in Ibiza. The Aparthotel La Sirena is only 1 kilometer away from the lively Port of San Antonio, from where you can sail on a Catamaran and catch boats that links San Antonio with many other beaches around Ibiza. From San Antonio to Ibiza´s Airport there´s a distance of about 19 kilometers. The hotel has a restaurant, the pool with sunny terrace and bar, the lounge with satellite TV, gaming machines and billiard table. The pool and solarium is located in a garden area, where you can relax on sun beds (free of charge). Fitness room, multi sport track with the tennis court, football and basketball playing fields. Rooms: There are double and Studios rooms equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, full bathroom and balcony. Studios have also a Kitchennete. check-in 14:00 check-out 11:00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apartahotel La Sirena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal La Sirena Hotel Sant Antoni De Portmany
- Apartahotel La Sirena Ibiza, Spain