Aparthotel Reco des Sol
Apartahotel Central City(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
$47
  • Pool
Florencio Hostal(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$42
$40
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel Gran Sol(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$76
$73
  • Pool
Hotel Playasol Marco Polo I(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
$65
Hotel Tropical(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$46
$45
  • Pool
Apartamentos Poniente Playa(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$83
$63
  • Pool
Torrent Bay by Intercorp Hotel Group(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$98
$86
Priceline
Alua Hawaii Ibiza(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$116
$111
  • Restaurant
THB Ocean Beach(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$133
$99
  • Pool
Fiesta Hotel Milord(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$69
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewspool barocean beach clubsan antoniogood sizeair conwest endminute walkthe sofa bedgreat facilitiesluggage roomgreat pooleuro depositevery other dayvery clean hotelhen partybars and restaurantsideal location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I have just returned from the worst holiday I have ever had thanks to Lastminute.com.
When I booked my holiday I was informed that my hotel was a family hotel and this could not be far from the truth. Infact this hotel was full of young clubbers. I lost count how many times I had complained to reception about the loud music from rooms at night time when my 2 year old was sleeping and also complained about the abusive music being played at the pool side bar. We eventually had to refrain from sitting by the poolside due to the music being too rude and my son repeating the swaer words being played. We were also told to check out 12 hours before our pick up time due to over crowding in the hotel. This was meant to be a nice family holiday after a long difficult year due to a family member death and we are dissapointed with our experience. I have read such good reviews about Lastminute.com and I fealt very confident in using your website. But unfortunatly this is not the case now. It also stated that washing facilities were available within the hotel which also was untrue. The hotel staff were of no use at all and only cared about the youger customers. I really cant express how much I am dissapointed with my holiday.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank dean r
Reviewed July 28, 2012

When we drove to the apartments it was 4am and the location appeared to be in the middle of no where! We entered the complex and were told there was no reservations for us... our first time to ibiza, we were shattered and starting to panic. The gentlemen on the desk was lovely, he told us not to panic and that they would 'house' us tonight and discuss with the manager in the morning. Having read so many reviews about security and thieves we were worried about our belongings. The hotel was very secure (key cards)- safety deposit box was very cheap for five days too (3 euros a day). We were pleasently surprised to find the Aircon was included in the price, working in the bedroom and lounge! The hotel situation was sorted and we moved to a better room with a balcony.
The cleaners gave us fresh towels and toilet paper everyday, made the beds and had a general tidy- great service!
I would not advise breakfast in the hotel, although nice enough; there is a restaurant on the main road (3 minute walk) called '50' the english breakfast there was fab, included a great coffee and was only 4.95!
We also ate at Casa Thai- very good food and great value for money!
The location was perfect; 4 minute walk to the beach, 3 mins to the shops and 10 minutes to the strip!
We took two buses to Playa del bossa (Bora bora beach) it was a very nice beach with a great breeze... not necessarily better than any beach in San Antonio though- Just lots of music!
We got cocktails in a bar on the beach- sunset strip called Bay Bar- very nice to watch the sunset with a lovely door woman and bar staff :)

We didnt book to go to ibiza for the clubs (we did Eden and west end- seriously overrated!!) we booked because it was cheap and warm... I would definitely go back, very beautiful island!

If you are looking to take children i would advise you steer clear of sunset strip and west end after 10pm- Im a grown woman and can honestly say ive never seen anything like it! hardly any clothes and a lot of people clearly off their t**ts! not nice for children to see- unnecessary!

Room Tip: Opt for a room without a pool view (Back of the hotel)- after late nights out you want to sleep in til at least 12... cant do that at the front!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank newbie2dubk
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Great location ideal for all age groups wanting a good time

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Absolutley excellent hotel with very helpful & friednly staff. The rooms were cleaned daily without fail & the air conditioning in the room was again, excellent. Great location with Only 10 minute walk to San An' Strip (West End) and also the res/bars on the Bay. I would probably say this was a 'younger' hotel but also would say suitable for all as long as you don't mind a litle bit of noise at night (I pressume this is the same with hotels all over ibiza)

The pool & pool bar were excellent & i would recommend the food at the pool bar as we enjoyed everything on offer. There is no need to get up early to get a sunbed as there are plenty on offer and we always managed to get a sunbed, even if we didnt get to the pool until 11/12 o'clock. There is a SPAR only 2 minutes away so you can easily stock up on food & drink. Overall we had a great stay & i would recommend.

Room Tip: Rooms situated in the garden area were great
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank prc123_11
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I was here with my husband and 4 year old son. We absolutely loved the place! :) it was one of the best holidays we've ever had!. We went for seven 7 days. The location was excellent,very near san antonio (10 mins walk) and 2 mins to the beaches. This meant our hotel was quiet enough to enjoy a relaxing holiday,and venture into san antonio when we feel like it.

The hotel facilities were really good,air con worked,good kitchenette,nice spacious apartment,and we had a balcony over looking the sea.

The pool was excellent,relaxed atmosphere and a wide range of age groups using it.

There is a bus stop directly outside the hotel which takes you to san antonio if you didnt want to walk.Its only 5 min bus ride.

The restaurants we enjoyed and we recommend are:

* Itaca
* The Curry Palace
* El Flama
* ses savines

The local shops and spar suppermarkets sold everything you need. There is a wonderful fruit and veg shop around the corner,we used to buy fresh water melon to eat and cool us down - yum!

We would recommend this holiday to our friends and family and would DEFINITELY go back in the future :)

Dee M

Room Tip: Can request balcony view by the pool where you can hear music (music ends at about 8pm) or balcony view by the sea for a quieter stay
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family