Stayed here in May 2013 and these apartments were surprisingly good for how cheap it was to stay there. They are situation right in the heart of Ibiza, overlooking the beach and sea. Our apartment overlooked the fountains in the square, which meant we were a 2 min walk from the bars and restaurants. Being so close to the strip I was concerned that the noise might affect us, but you can't hear a thing. The rooms were clean and had everything that was needed, including a balcony. The only down side was that the apartments do not have a pool, but as already mentioned the beach is just across the road and there is a pool just up the street from the apartments that you can use. When I went in May it was free to access this pool, but I don't know whether charge during the height of the season. Would definitely stay in these apartments again as they really are value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tourist apartment building for self-catering holidays with 40 budget studios and apartments, offering accommodation for 2, 3 or 4 guests. Strategically located on the promenade of San Antonio, a prime waterfront site, in front of the marina with all its excursion boats and yachts and the beach of "Es Regueró". Taxi rank and bus terminus within a distance of 200 meters (219 yards). Kitchenette with stove and fridge, satellite TV with flat screen, air-conditioning (without any surcharge). Outdoor swimming pool is available in a nearby hotel during the summer. Refurbished partially in 2012. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your The Blue Apartments by Ibiza Feeling reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Puerto San Antonio Hotel Sant Antoni De Portmany
- The Blue Apartments By Ibiza Feeling Spain