Hotel Playasol Marco Polo II
Tramuntana Apartments(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
$137
$67
  • Restaurant
Apartahotel Central City(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
$62
  • Pool
Hotel Playasol Marco Polo I(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
$82
Hotel Puchet(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$81
$78
  • Pool
Hostal Mari(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$45
$44
  • Bar/Lounge
Palladium Hotel Palmyra(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$211
Hotels.com
Hotel Abrat(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
Blau Park Aparthotel(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
Alua Hawaii Ibiza(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$118
$114
  • Restaurant
Marble Stella Maris(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$191
All reviewsrecommend staying heretriple roomminute walk to the west endparty holidayrooms were cleanedend of junegreat poolsan antoniocan't faultpool sidefresh towelssunset stripibiza townamnesiamattressesladsmates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I stayed here with 3 other girls (all aged 20) from 21st-28th June 2013. After reading horror reviews we were nervous, but overall the hotel was clean, the pool was good, bar well stocked and the bar snacks were nice. Cheap wifi in the sister hotel next door. No fridges in rooms which is the only downfall for us. Lidl is a few mins walk up the road and supplies cheap food and drinks. The hotel is a five min walk to the beach, the west end strip and a beach front row of lovely bars and restaurants (which in general are expensive). The hotel is also a few mins away from Eden and es paradis nightclubs.
The rooms are basic but serve the purpose for showering and sleeping in. Beds changed most days and towels everyday. The rooms could do with an update, but as I said do the trick. In the season I can imagine it being quite loud though.
You can use the Marco Polo I facilities and pool which was a bit more lively and busy. Safety deposit boxes are available but look a bit dodgy, nothing was stolen from our rooms. In general no problems whatsoever, and would recommend staying here if you're looking for a cheap, basic lively resort.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Olivia878
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Spent a week in Marco Polo II in April, were very pleased with the friendly reception and the diligent cleaning personnel.

The room was clean with a balcony with pool view as requested following the reviews on here. The balcony could have done with more than one chair and we could hear repairs being done during the daytime, but nothing too bothersome. Walls were quite thin though, so during peak season it could get pretty loud.
The bathroom was not the cleanest - but nothing gross -, spacious enough including a shower over bath with good water pressure and heat.

The location is great - a cheap Lidl and the town centre of Sant Antoni very close by.
Parking spaces were also available for free.

We did not try the food so no opinion about that.

Certainly not made for a luxury holiday, but doing a very good job at offering great value for budget tourists!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank DovahkiinSheogorath
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We arrived in the early hours of Friday morning to be told that we couldn't stay there due to it being painted and we had to go over to Piscis Park (never in my life have I stayed somewhere so terrible!), the rather attractive man on reception was very unhelpful and not at all interested in our upset, having come back to ask if there was no room anywhere else after witnessing fights, lifts full of sick in an unsafe environment at Piscis Park, he said we had to come back the next day to speak to the manager. I was very disappointed that we were not told this before we arrived as we would have chosen another hotel to stay in and not have to face the hell hole of Piscis park which really spoiled our 3 day break. Fortunately a lovely lady the next morning was able to find us a room in Marco Polo not Marco Polo 11. This was very basic but we felt safer there. The maids were friendly and the rest of reception staff were lovely apart from the man on the first night. It was an average hotel, but ok. I wouldn't return I case this happens again.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Well where shall I begin. Hotel polo2 only opens at busy times.Was told ive been up graded to 3*.KMT. Day 1 come bac from beach,room door open. Nothing taken. Spoke to receptionist that had nt much to say. The dr has a double lock. Day 3 2 girls complained about the same thing but cards were put into wrong purses???.Day 4 my post office card went missing and I know I neva lost that.Day 7 turned back on my phone to receive a message from paypal about a transaction made at nite from my card.had 2hrs to track them dowm before my flight . found details of the provider of transaction and advised I was calling the police b coz his location was the other side of ibiza. Made a complaint. Police r no help nt sure if sum involved , coz there nt bothered.LOOK wen your in reception you mite c a couple of security guards.They r collecting there rent from your ids . Taking photos of it and putting it bac.If u stay here I have no sympathy for u.they have everything on lock. They didn't even change bedsheets.lazy n nasty. Westend down the rd. Big raves further .Highly NOT recommended unless you dont mind people taking your details

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed May 8, 2013

stayed here with my bf for a week in april, i have to say after reading some of the reviews on here i was expecting the worst, could not have been so wrong, rooms are cleaned everyday, rooms were spotless!! location was fab right in the middle of everything,there is an arcade place across the rd wit go karting and mini golf, lidl is just up de rd too!!! bus station just around de corner buses to ibiza town every 30 mins for as little as 4euro return! staff at this hotel were very friendly and accomadating, we stayed in room (106) which i have to say was HUGE!! it was overlooking eden nightclub(which as u can prob guess would be very noisy in HIGH SEASON) and the pool area, the pool area was great with a pool table and kids playground area,pool bar e.t.c definately going to return nxt yr in april to this hotel!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple