1,015 results
All reviews san antonio bay sea view pool area spa facilities half board outdoor jacuzzi steam room excellent hotel west end plenty of choice breakfast and dinner ibiza town perfect location next year tea and coffee plenty of sunbeds reception staff
Reviewed September 28, 2015

Stayed at this hotel for 1 week from the 11th September and it was fantastic, the location is perfect.. All the staff are friendly, courteous and smartly dressed, the service is excellent. The rooms are clean and of a comfortable standard with extras ie. tea and coffee making facilities and a fridge. The dining room is of a high stand, very clean and the food good, the staff are courterous and attentive. The bar area overlooking the pool is lovely and it is nice to sit there on an evening with a drink. The staff once again are pleasant and the service is exceellent The food at luchtime in the pool area was very good and reasonably priced. This was my fourth visit to Ibiza and it was the best. I would certainly recommend this hotel and hope to come back in the future..

Room Tip: If I went again I would pay extra for a sea view, althought the rooms down the side were very nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank Susan W
Reviewed September 27, 2015

arrived at this hotel on 12th sept for 2 weeks . From arriving we were greeeted by friendly courtesy staff and shown our room within 15 mins of checking in . The room was great comfy huge bed , free safe , free safe , kettle with coffee n tea , and a tv with english channels, had a lovely view of the bay . The room had air con and was to a very clean comfy standard, also there was shower gel shampoo etc and hairdryer in bathroom . Beds were changed everyday To a high standard . The hotel had a large lounge area with plenty of comfy seats , bar area was great with helpful cheerful staff . Pool area there was lots of comfy high standard sunbeds and 3 large comfy beds with cushions and bolsters . Also a seating area with great settees , a fab jacuzzi and a good size pool , parasols tables and you could hire beach towels for €10 which was returnable , you could change the towels as well as often as you want for clean ones . Dining are was modern spacious and well catered for every taste and the food was delicious , plenty to choose from and always to a high standard. Staff were great always pleasant and helpful. I could not fault this hotel at all , it is in a perfect location as well . Nice n quiet on a night time and walking distance for the nightlife . A bus stop at end of street to take you into town and only €2 , i highly recommend this hotel for all ages

Room Tip: Ask for a room Opposite side of reception or pool view
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank bethsky
Reviewed September 27, 2015

I stayed at the Bellamar at the start of September for a week and am so glad I chose this hotel! It was my first time to Ibiza and it had taken me ages to find a decent hotel on the internet after lots of looking but all of the brilliant reviews really do match up to what its actually like as I couldn't fault it one bit.

The room was a good size and always kept spotlessly clean every day with beds which were always made, a change of towels and the balcony was also very spacious.
I'm quite a fussy eater but I found that their was always a great variety of food to choose from and actually ate more than usual! The drinks are pretty pricey but I think that goes for most hotels, however there are plenty of cheap bars around that do great deals as well as little shops so you can always find something.
The pool area was also lovely and up to date as it has plenty of sun loungers although some people would leave their towels on all day (like most hotels) and most of all kept clean.
The indoor Spa was also lovely however is at an extra price of 20 euro plus add-ons for treatments.
The staff were all very friendly and helpful and compared to most holidays I have been on, I saw a rep at the hotel more than once so there was always someone around to answer anything you wanted to know. WI-FI was also free and had pretty good connection throughout hotel!

The location is also brilliant as you have the beach right in front and is only a 5-10 min walk from San Antonio town and the bus station which took you pretty much from A-Z around the island for like 2 euro which was much better than spending tons on a taxi. There is also the Disco Bus that takes you to all the clubs which I found brilliant as they ran till about 4 or 5 going to and from every club and back.

Overall I really can't fault the Bellamar it was a fab hotel which I would gladly return to as it was clean, close to everything I needed, in a quieter location and at a good price! (Brilliant for couples and small groups)

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms with a pool and sea view I would highly recommend as the views are worth it!
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Ceecee269
Reviewed September 26, 2015 via mobile

Stayed here a few years back as a couple. A Quiet hotel that overlooks a lovely clean beach which is just over a quiet road.

One of the nicer hotels in san antonio! Great location, very central. Lots of couples stay here, lovely pool area, good food and nice staff. Would recomend

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank shaunmandy
Reviewed September 24, 2015 via mobile

I've come to Ibiza with my boyfriend and another couple and its perfect! We were after a bit of both clubbing and going crazy but chilling as well. And this hotel is perfect for that. Has a mixed clientele and when it gets to 5/6pm plays our sort of music by the pool which is nice!
We have breakfast and dinner here and by reading the reviews before I came I was dreading it as most of them say the foods rubbish and I'm fussy! I was very pleasantly surprised on our first dinner it was unbelievable! I usually stay in 5* hotels and the food has never been this good! It had such a selection and it was all cooked so nicely with amazing flavours. Either they have upped their game or everyone's being ridiculous on here!
The breakfasts are unreal as well, full English with nice sausages, and bacon that's not fatty! (I'm the fussiest with full englishes!) and then obviously a selection of other breakfasts.
This hotel is so good I can't fault it at all! Even though we couldn't check into our hotel room till 3pm and we got there at 11am, it wasn't bad really. We just put our suitcases in the hold and went out for some food and a look around, it's not really an issue!
Highly recommend to anyone!

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple