Bellamar Hotel Beach & Spa
Hotel Neptuno(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
$82
$58
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel Marfil(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$83
$73
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Tropical(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$75
$71
  • Pool
Hotel Gran Sol(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$112
$108
  • Pool
Ibiza Rocks Hotel(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$132
$119
  • Restaurant
Hotel Abrat(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$157
$120
The Purple Hotel by Ibiza Feeling(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$74
$65
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Fiesta Hotel Milord(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$114
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
THB Ocean Beach(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$269
$222
  • Pool
Palladium Hotel Palmyra(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$341
TripAdvisor
All reviewssan antonio baysea viewpool areahalf boardspa facilitiesexcellent hotelwest endbreakfast and dinneribiza townplenty of choiceplenty of sunbedstea and coffeenext yearreception staffmin walkhotel is spotlessly cleanbuffet style
Reviewed April 17, 2013

The bellamar is one of the best hotels I've stayed in whilst in europe. It's clean, well maintained, good food, great staff, affordable bar and it's within walking distance of all the action, whilst being far enough away to get a great nights sleep. The beds are comfortable, the rooms have great air con, the pool is a good size and the jacuzzi is superb. We stayed there in August 2012 and have booked to go back this year. Cannot wait!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
8  Thank KRobinsontheFirst
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I chose this hotel particularly because it had an indoor heated pool, as most 4 star hotels do. I like to have a swim. I thought I had done my research well, and did not see anything about charges for the pool. You can imagine my disappointment when I arrived to find it was €12.00 per hour to use. (In 2012 probably more now.) I know his charging for hotel amenities is something that has become very popular recently, but I think the pool, inside or outside, is not something that should not be chargeable. And these rate are extortionate. The indoor pool is extremely small anyway, and there was no discount for the week. I was told that I could have up to 11 friends for the same hourly rate which would only be €1.00 each. But as I was alone, this didn't help me. The outdoor pool is not heated. Which I am shore would be fine between June to early September but mid Sept. on I can tell you its cold. I really hope they get rid of this ridiculous charge, as I didn't see anyone else in the pools inside or out my entire stay. Its a shame because apart from that it's a pretty OK hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank Miss-Wanderer
emsahotels, Director de Recepción at Bellamar Hotel Beach & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Thank you for your comments although a little belated. The use of both the hotels pool are completely free of charge. The indoor pool is open to all guest's during the morning but, in the afternoon is part of the spa circuit. It is possible that you misunderstood the information given by the hotel staff. The price per hour for the use of the spa facilities during your stay, indoor pool included was 12 euros per person for the Open Spa Circuit.
I would also like to inform you and future guest's, that from last summer the hotel has an outdoor jacuzzi with a capacity of seven people wich is also free of charge.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

we stayed here in augut 2012 on our mini honeymoon. We wanted to be near to the nightlife but far enough away to be able to sleep at night. This is exactly what we got. the hotel is pretty quiet, not many noisy teenagers keeping us up all night.

The rooms were alway clean, even if you had the 'do not disturb' sign on the door, the cleaners popped back later and cleaned up.

We stayed half board, i'm not normally a fan of this, but we only paid about £20 each extra to go half board so we thought it was worth it. It definately was. There was a wide selection of salads, meats, pizza, fish and some cooked to order. The best part was dessert, on the first night we walked in the restaurant and they had a chocolate fountain so i was happy!

The pool area is lovely, great sunbeds and even a few actual beds, although you need to get up early for these!

If we returned to Ibiza, we would definately look up this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank leanne w
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Stayed at this hotel in July 2012 loved every minute and did not want our holiday to end. Perfectly located overlooking the bay and within easy reach of shops, bars and clubs. We had a sea view room and enjoyed the amazing Ibiza sunsets each evening. The hotel is modern and very clean, the staff were very friendly and helpful , nothing was too much trouble. The rooms are very spacious and of a high standard. The entertainment was good and well varied we watched a lone sax player one evening performing by the pool from our balcony whilst enjoying the sunset a quality, chilled moment! Food great and all round excellent value. We have booked already for 2013 definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Sea view worth extra supplement you won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Rocknrolla444
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We love the hotel and staff we get great service David beck ham at bar look alike of course
lol and our favourite staff are on reception and in the dining room brilliant we will be back !
Always clean and the food is the best ever very high standards with good entertainment
Thanks for a great stay always

Stayed: August 2012