Hotel Piscis
Hotel Neptuno(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
$70
$60
  • Pool
Hotel Marfil(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$83
$73
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Gran Sol(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$113
$108
  • Pool
Bellamar Hotel Beach & Spa(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$181
$171
Hotels.com
Ibiza Rocks Hotel(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$132
$119
  • Restaurant
Hotel Tropical(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$75
$71
  • Pool
The Purple Hotel by Ibiza Feeling(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$74
$65
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Fiesta Hotel Milord(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$114
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
THB Ocean Beach(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$270
$222
  • Pool
Palladium Hotel Palmyra(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$341
TripAdvisor
1,221 results
All reviewsafter reading the reviewshotel is perfectpre drinksbig clubseuro depositcleaned dailystayed here for a weekwestend
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Hotel is very basic. You get what you pay for. Not completely awful. But VERY noisy!! Wont get much sleep. Location is brilliant for you partiers, just minutes from everywhere. Staff were ok, mostly friendly. Food was ok, dinner was much better then breakfast. Overall not absolutely awful.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Decided to go for an all inclusive girls holiday to San Antonio and we were met with a shock. This hotel is disgusting. Firstly the food was horrendous; poor selection, usually cold and served in the grotty, out-dated dining room. The rooms badly need refurbished. Supposedly they are cleaned every day - I beg to differ. Our sheets were stained and the walls were crawling with bugs. The cleaners must have been in the rooms though as they managed to steal my expensive sunglasses. The location of the hotel is the only thing it has going for it, we liked the idea of the pool but unfortunately it was broken the whole week we were there. This hotel is so bad that 1 member of our party flew home after 2 nights in it. Yes it is cheap but you are getting what you pay for. Not worth it, don't do it. Sleeping on the street would be a better option in my opinion!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ljwilson90
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Me and 3 other girls stayed at this hotel for 5 days on june 10th, and spent the journey there worrying about the other reviews. We got there around 12, yet was still allowed to check straight in and were given 2 rooms on the same floor as close together as they could. We were second to top floor, which is a workout but bettet than the small lifts. Rooms were basic, but very clean, had a balcony with seats, one of the rooms had a view overlooking the bay which was really nice, The aircon is free, with a 10euro deposit which you get back at the end when handing in remote, and safe is 4euro a day. Pool is nice, not many sun loungers but everyone just lays there towels around the pool. Location is great, you overlook the bay, and its a 30 second walk to the beach and restaurants. Strip is a 5min walk, and the superclubs around 25euro in a taxi, Heard nothing of things being robbed from hotel, only from on the beach where people had left there stuff and gone in the sea. Drinks are cheap at the hotel, not much food choice but for 4euro you can get a full english two minuites away. Hotel staff were amazing! Our transfers failed to turn up, and although the guy, we think was named Atero had finished his shift he stayed, spoke in spanish to the taxi company for us, and sorted out a transfer of payment to a taxi he flagged down himself for us, we also watched them let a guest who had been robbed on the beach use there phone and computer free of charge all day trying to sort her situation. People who moan about this hotel obviously thought they were staying in 5* for 10euro a night... its loud, and basic, but all you need for a cheap hotel in Ibiza, definatley stay!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank AnneMO179
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I would suggest sleeping rough rather then staying here. Within 20 minutes of arrival my clothes and wallet had been stolen, and within a day there was a hole in my window where a brick had been thrown through it. I heard multiple times that "hooligans" had overthrown staff and stolen room keys. This hotel isnt fit for animals, let alone human beings. Good luck taking a dip in the "pool" (not sure if it was a pool or a swamp), because there is chances you may get hit by chairs or other objects thrown from balconies. There was blood everywhere and i found condoms and powder under the bed sheet. I would pay to not come here if i was you!!!

Room Tip: Don't go to the hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I stayed at Piscis Park with 4 friends from 13 June for a week. Leading up to the holiday I was terrified because of the horrendous reviews, but it really isn't that bad providing you are sensible. We came to Ibiza for a party holiday and that is exactly what we got - the hotel for us (2 girls and 3 lads all aged 19) was just a place to get ready before and sleep after a night out.

The location is fantastic. Piscis Park is right next to the egg and is metres away from the beach and the strip isn't far at all. It is surrounded by supermarkets and the one next door is 24hr which is really useful. We travelled with Awaken Ibiza which meant some of our big club nights were included like Amnesia and Privilege which are relatively far away, but the bus station was a 3 minute walk from the hotel and the buses were really frequent and only cost about 3 euros to get to those clubs which saved us paying more for a taxi.

The reception staff were really helpful with any queries we had but sometimes the desk was understaffed and there was often a massive queue. We never ate in the hotel, as we were room only, so I can't comment on the food or other service. The hotel is really close to loads of cheap restaurants though so it was easy for us to find somewhere nice.

The pool area was a massive let down because there were only 22 sun loungers for the entire hotel which consists of over 600 rooms, so we spent every day on the beach. I'm not a big pool fan anyway so I didn't mind. The only downside to the beach is the club reps who pester you to buy tickets literally every 15 minutes. This was so irritating!!! In the end we just lied and said we were leaving that night so weren't interested in what they were selling and they all soon got the message! We were nearly ripped off a couple of times by reps too so do watch what you're paying for. A couple of lads we met handed over a 20 euro deposit for Zoo Project and never received any tickets so just watch who you're giving any money to.

I'd read a lot on Trip Advisor about there being a lot of theft in the hotel so I was really apprehensive about taking a lot of cash. In the end I got a cash passport card from Thomas Cook which was really useful and you could use this in restaurants and some supermarkets if you met their minimum charge. It's just about being sensible and getting a safety deposit box, as if anything goes missing from there it is the hotel's responsibility and will then be covered by your insurance.

The hotel is really noisy as it is full of either young people having a good time going down the strip or Jeremy Kyle-esque old men having mid life crises getting mashed off their face on drugs. These older men are really intimidating and I was quite scared on some occasions when crossing them on the corridor as they leered over girls a lot. So if any groups of girls are thinking of booking, be prepared!

The hotel is quite noisy from around 10pm to 4/5am, but this was expected for us - it is Ibiza! Our group normally weren't in even from the strip until 6am by which time most of the noise had dyed down. Even on the nights where we came in at about 3 we were that drunk that the noise didnt really wake us. All you hear is conversations of people walking past and occasional banging of doors. Noone ever knocked on our door to ask a to buy drugs or anything so maybe we were lucky as I had read on TA that this was quite a regular occurrence.

Our room itself was clean and basic: two single beds, a desk, a chair, a TV (which we never used), a full length mirror and a bathroom. The bathroom was clean and the towels were replaced most days but not every day. The maid was a bit hit and miss with making our beds etc but we didn't mind as we paid so little to stay in the hotel in the first place! Our toilet made constant trickling noises as if it was constantly flushing which wasn't fantastic. The only other bad thing about the room was the balcony door as it had a flimsy lock which could have easily been forced had someone wanted to get in to steal things. Again it's just about being careful and leaving belongings locked in a safe place.

Overall Piscis Park is the perfect place to go if you want a party atmosphere! I'd definitely stay again if I had to do Ibiza again on a student budget! Amazing holiday and I wish I was still there!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor are quieter and I read that they were less likely to be robbed!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends