1,717 results
All reviews pool party stage view room craig david main event main stage next year west end main pool air con amazing atmosphere my friend quiet pool rooms are basic amazing week club tickets girls holiday amazing hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

I think this hotel is very good for price.. pool lounge area lovely... staff very helpful. The rooms are decent enough and clean. I would go back again and will be. My first time to Ibiza and it was fantastic

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Dave B, Guest Relations Manager at Ibiza Rocks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2019

Hi Marie,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.
It is always great to read that you had a fantastic first time to Ibiza and found the hotel good with helpful staff.
We would love to see you again this summer. We have lots of brand new pool parties included in the stay for 2019.

Reviewed January 22, 2019 via mobile

So this is a great hotel, only stay here if you intend to partu during the summer months. Close to the strip and entrance to their pool parties are included in the price.
Travelling as a group it was a great idea that the key fob for your door is actually a bracelet/wristband that you get at arrival. This meant that you didn't have to locate a friend for room key and you never got locked out. I would say it's a bit dissapointing that you don't have to give them back, I would love for them to be recycalable/renewable.

Nice breakfast with a good selection.

Lobby looks great and it has an amazing shop. Everything you need from nail polish remover to alcohol. The prices were very good so I'd say dont waste your money in duty free buy any bottles you want from their supermarket which is right next to the entrance to the hotel.

Security were present and it felt safe and I felt members of staff paid attention to partygoers around the pool.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Dave B, Guest Relations Manager at Ibiza Rocks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2019

Hi Sasha,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review of your fun in the sun.
It is always great to hear that our guests had a fun time staying with us.
I agree that it is the perfect hotel to enjoy a party atmosphere and I hope you all enjoyed our amazing pool parties included in the cost of your stay.
Thank you for your positive feedback on our brand new room door key wristbands. We would love them to be recycled also but unfortunately they are fairly tatty after one use. We are happy for our guests to keep them as a souvenir though. As a company we are always looking at ways to be more sustainable and stopped using the plastic wristbands.
I am happy to read you all felt safe.
We would love to see you again for another fun stay with us.

Reviewed January 19, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here in September 2018 for my brothers stag party with around 18 others. I wasn’t sure what to expect having never been to this side of Ibiza. I was pleasantly surprised, the hotel was clean, the rooms where nice, basic but clean and plenty of room. Noise levels were no where near as bad as I expected and the garage pool party was excellent.

I didn’t really enjoy Ibiza, found the West end a bit seedy, too many lucky lucky men pestering you constantly.

Can’t knock the hotel though and wished group had wanted to spend more time there than on the “strip”. Suppose €9 a beer put a lot off.

My only complaint on the room front was the bathroom / toilet door. It was glass and completely see through so offered no privacy at all. Luckily i was sharing with longest and best mate so wasn’t a major issue but could’ve been awkward.

In summary, would I stay at Ibiza Rocks again? Yes, but only if it wasn’t in Ibiza.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Dave B, Guest Relations Manager at Ibiza Rocks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2019

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
It is great to read that you enjoyed the hotel and rooms and your feedback on the frosted glass bathroom door has been noted.
Ibiza is a diverse island and San Antonio has many great areas to see and enjoy like sunset strip and the bay area. The Westend is for those that want to enjoy a bar strip atmosphere and is a popular haunt for Stag parties!
I am pleased you would stay with us again and our in hotel teams can give you many great recommendations of places to see in San Antonio.

Reviewed November 14, 2018

I have been to a few different pool parties in Ibiza and this is now my fave

Security is tight but polite, but once inside, you have a good space, overpriced... but good drinks and clean toilets. Cannot wait to be back!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hi,

Thank you for your review.
I am pleased to read our pool parties are your favourite in Ibiza and you enjoyed the space and drinks.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel, clean and convenient for what you want it for. Great location and wonderful for the party scene. Pool parties have great atmosphere and Ibiza rocks hotel is definitely somewhere I’d recommend!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hi,

Thank you for your recommendation. It sounds like you had a great time with us.
I agree our atmosphere is like nowhere else and the pool parties included in the stay are wonderful.
We hope to see you again soon.