“not bad at all!!!”

Apartamentos Formentera I
Reviewed October 22, 2012

after reading the reveiws was propa dreading staying here! arrived here late was allocated my room and was suprised how clean it was. Never had anything stolen at all whilst here either!!!!!!. the staff were friendly the only downside was the pool it was frezzing and in the shade but who needs the pool when the beach is litterally on your doorstep. west end ibiza is only a stroll away but whilst heading along the beach cafe del mar and a load of other bars are all local ......would defo stay again wit the girls for cheap clubbing holiday.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Leanne W

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I went to Ibiza to the Formentera Apts on 19th sept 2012. I hav previously stayed at these apts 10 years ago and thot they were brilliant for everythin i need then so i'd give them another go.
We arrived early in the morning and i knew check in was 2pm but thot id chance it early (10:15am) and i was checked in no probs. Directed to our 1st floor apt and shown the lift.
Our room was great it looked like it had been 2 knocked into one, it had a sleepin area with 2 beds and air con, a living area with 2 chairs and a coffee table and another aircon unit. off to the side of tht was a dining table.
There was also a small room jus inside the door tht i used as my dressing room so all my clothes make up etc was behind a closed door. The fridge and kitchenette was great too with plates,cups,dishes and cutlery and a microwave :)
2 wardrobes in the room aswell i was extremely pleased at all the space we had, id say the room could have easily accomodated 4 people.

the bathroom was clean and jus perfect size.

The pool was small n the sun didnt hit it much but as i was there late in the year i didnt expect anythin more.
The staff were extremely friendly morning, noon and night and even had a laugh with me wen i came home slightly worse for wear.

The maids were in daily with fresh towels and made ther bed and brushed the floor. The restuarant was lovely as ever (i love the pizzas

I was there with my other half but would be perfect for groups , young or old, couples young or old.

This hotels location is perfect 5 mins will walk you to either the west end or sunset strip, if u get a room at the front u can see sunset from your bedroom window.

Overall i have no hesitation giving this hotel an excellent rating. I will be bookin for next year again 100%

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank dilemma16
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Stayed for a week here in september - amazing location, great sunset view from the room, rooms very clean and cleaners in every day, air con worked and was like an ice box, quiet at night and staff always on hand to help - didnt read any reviews before we went but we didnt have anything stolen and had best holiday of our lives. Of course rooms are basic you get what you pay for, but you'd struggle to get a fairer price for such a clean room and everything you need for a bed for the night and a shower in the morning

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank LilWellies
Reviewed September 20, 2012

we really did not want to stay here after reading its reviews, but we had no problems at all. the room was huge with big balcony. the pool is pleasant. its just what you need for a stay in ibiza, nothing fancy just somewhere to sleep!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Booked a week here for a very cheap price. After reading the reviews on this site I was terrified of staying here, fearing I would have all of my stuff stolen. I almost cancelled my holiday as I was very worried, however I was pleasantly surprised!

Our taxi from the airport took around 30 mins and cost 30 Euro. The location is ideal for a perfect clubbing holiday. A 5 minute walk down the beach will bring you to the sunset strip where you can watch the sun set an the famous Cafe Mambo (amazing). The west end bars are a short walk away and there are plenty of supermarkets around.

The hotel was clean and I felt safe here throughout my stay. My room was basic but had all the essentials, shower, bath, fridge, hob etc. My room had a balcony but I don't think they all have one.

There is a pool to use but it is surrounded by rooms and is in the shade, however the beach is so close it didn't bother me at all.

I left my Ipod and speakers, perfume, make up and jewelry in my room several times and nothing was stolen!

Overall, absolute bargain for a wild week in Ibiza. Not the place if you are looking for a quiet break, but if you are there to party then this is ideal!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I went to this hotel with a friend for an 8 day stay we picked it because of its location reasonable price and good reviews, we originally booked the Pisces park but heard awful things about that so we swapped. On the second night we came home only to find all are clothes had gone, are aftershave,stereo, iPod and iPod charger, the theives even had the cheek to search through are clothes, take the branded names and left anythin that wernt really worth much, we was on the 4th floor, everything was locked when we went out, came home and the patio door was open, the only way someone could get in is with a key, went to reception to report the incident only to find out the spare key had gone missing this hotel doesn't check if the person who is requesting the key is actually the guest! I stayed an extra 2 nights in Ibiza but moved to the Ibizamar for the extra 2 nights which was a much better hotel, save yourself the hassle and stress of getting your belongings stolen and pay the extra for a hotel you know your going to be safe in. I stayed in Formentera 2 which also had no CCTV in the whole of the building and access was not hard to get into the building

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We were actually due to stay at another hotel with this hotel group and were moved to the Formentera - And we were so glad. It's literally 2 minutes walk from the beach, across the road from a great supermarket, and 10 minutes walk to all the action of the west end, but best of all was the ten minute walk to Cafe Mambo to watch the sunset.

Our apartment was clean and tidy with a maid service every day - We didn't expect the Ritz because we didn't pay for the Ritz. If like me you don't pay to go on holiday to stay in your apartment all day then this hotel is for you.

I would definitely recomment it and I'd definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends