after reading the reveiws was propa dreading staying here! arrived here late was allocated my room and was suprised how clean it was. Never had anything stolen at all whilst here either!!!!!!. the staff were friendly the only downside was the pool it was frezzing and in the shade but who needs the pool when the beach is litterally on your doorstep. west end ibiza is only a stroll away but whilst heading along the beach cafe del mar and a load of other bars are all local ......would defo stay again wit the girls for cheap clubbing holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TheFormentera Apartments has high quality apartments in a great location, just near the centre of San Antonio with its famous "Sunset, Café del Mar and Savannah", and the spectacular views of the sunset. The small, sandy beach of Es Caló d'es Moro is about 50 m away, while the beautiful, beaches of Cala Grassió and Cala Grassioneta are just a short walk along the coast. Facilities: Pool area, with swimming pool, solarium and free sun beds. Studios:All have air conditioning, full bathroom, satellite TV with music channels, kitchenette, mini-fridge. Not all rooms have a balcony. . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HostelWorld, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Apartamentos Formentera I reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Complejo Formentera Hotel Sant Antoni De Portmany
- Es Calo Playa
- Apartamentos Formentera I Ibiza, Spain