“Fantastico!”

azuLine Hotel Pacific
Burscough, United Kingdom
“Fantastico!”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

Clean rooms, air con that works every time, decent pool and staff that are all pretty good (night porter is a bit grumpy!)
Would defo go back

• Stayed September 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
  • Czech first
Boston, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 14, 2011

We stayed here as we wanted to be right near the westend but far enough away to get some sleep.
We could see Eden from our balcony.
The hotel was quiet and clean, although they are very relaxed about people playing music in rooms, but we were lucky we were not right next to the people who played house music full blast at 8am!!
Food was good, as expected for a 3 star hotel. Pleanty of choice with a weekly menu.
Alway fresh fruit, salad and veg available. And chips!!! :)
Only drawback was breakfast finished at 10am so we never made it.....
No chance of getting a sunbed though unless you are up before 10am!!!
Would definately stay there again.

Swansea, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 4, 2011

As a 20 something fortunate enough to usually be accustomed to 5 star hotels, when I went away with friends for a clubbing holiday I wasn't sure what to expect - I cannot highlight how pleasantly surprised I was!! The hotel was absolutely fantastic and I can’t recommend it enough. The vibe was very chilled throughout and the staff were great, always very polite and friendly. Only criticism was that I would have liked some more modern music by the pool. The facilities were very good with a great communal area fully air conditioned with comfy sofas for a much needed chill out. The food was exactly what you wanted with a good range of food on offer every day. I felt very safe throughout my stay – unlike friends who were staying in another hotel close by where they all had their Ray-Ban’s stolen day one – staff were always on-hand and the rooms were very secure with the benefit of a safe at just 2 euros a day. Rooms were cleaned daily and the cleaners were really nice…and patient if you couldn’t get out of bed!!! Location was fantastic, literally a few minute walk to the egg and a stones throw to the bus station where the disco bus goes from. In summary, I loved Ibiza and I would 110% chose to stay at this hotel again – in fact I think we’re booking for next year!!

3 Thank Alannah A
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 4, 2011

Just got back from the Pacific Hotel with my mate, gutted to be home!! We arrived at about 6 in the morning and told we weren't allowed to check in until mid day..obv not the hotels fault however staff were great and allowed us to check in 3 hours early!! Our room was at the side of the hotel looking over towards the mountains (much better view if your over looking the pool area). The room was basic, no table or chairs on the balcony which was abit of a let down and only 2 plugs in the room. However the maid came in every day an changed towels if needed. Breakfast and evening meal were both great... always something for everyone. The staff were really friendly and helpful and the hotel is kept acceptionally clean. The pool area was really quiet and relaxed and we always managed to get a sunbed! We were dreading the fact the hotel is literally on the doorstep of two of the main nightclubs however you don't hear a thing! Is in a great location for the beach an nights out. The only thing I would say is the walls are veryyy thin and you can hear chairs scraping across the floor etc... We had a pretty quiet week until the last night when we were kept awake with music until 5 in the morn, doors banging and screaming in the corridors.. but then again it is Ibiza so people coming to this area should know what to expect!

Room Tip: Pool view reccomended
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kat309
Derby, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 3, 2011

I went with my boyfriend in august 2011 for 2 weeks to this hotel and can't really say a bad word about it. We arrived early for check-in but they had our room ready within an the staff were friendly and helpful. The room was spotlessly clean and had free air-con which is pretty good considering the price. There was also an in-room safe which cost about 20 euros for our 12 night stay. Cleaners came in every day and were really friendly. The location couldn't be more perfect, its literally a one minute walk from San Antonio town centre but it's surprisingly quiet at night despite this. It's also right opposite San Antonio's main bus station so very handy for getting to Ibiza town and getting the Disco bus which takes you to all the clubs at night. The breakfast was really good, all the usual: eggs, bacon, sausage, beans etc. but there was also continental options available, including cakes and free juice coffee and tea. The evening meal was always delicious and varied every night. You did have to pay for your drinks in the evening but they were very cheap, 2 euros for a litre bottle of water, and about 8 euros for a bottle of wine so not too bad. There was also snooker tables, internet and video games for about a euro a game, and a euro for 10 mins internet access. The pool area was always clean and they did bar snacks all day for only a couple of euros, drinks were also reasonably priced.
The only thing I could really complain about would be the other hotel guests. The were mainly scottish and english (I desperately tried to pretend I wasn't) and their only purpose of being there seemed to be to get drunk by the pool all day, I dont think I saw most of them leave the hotel! They also made loads of noise coming back at night, slamming doors and shouting at each other. For this reason, I wouldnt reccomend this hotel for families with young children as their language was always on the bad side and they were very rowdy. I certainly wouldn't want my toddler listening to it if I had one! I am 21 and my boyfriend is 30 so I am by no means a boring quiet person, I like to drink myself on holiday but most of these people had no respect whatsoever. That said, the staff handled them brilliantly and nearly always managed to calm them down. Basically, if you are going with children, I would say as long as theyre over about 11 it'll be fine! We will definitely be going back here again and we had a wonderful stay. Absolutely reccomended!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Derby_traveller_25
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 30, 2011

Second year staying in Azuline, absolutely love it. Fantastic atmosphere for 18-30s, brilliant location, clean, alright food and great value for money, would definitely go again.

Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 27, 2011

I frequently travel and have never had to write a bad review before but I have never been to a hotel where the staff are so rude...

When we arrived we were told to go to another hotel we were not apologised to and they were making it out like it was our fault even though we had booked months in advance, we complained and they finally offered us a day day all inclusive, this would have been ok untill we went to get lunch only to be told we werent allowed it as it wasnt included... what is all inclusive then????? They did this to not only us but many other people we spoke to.

The other hotel that we were made to stay in for the 1st night didnt have air con that worked in 2 of the 3 rooms we had, they say this isnt there problem and they dont care. We were made to check out of those rooms at 12 and didnt have our other rooms for a couple of hours and had to leave our suitcases lying around. When we finally got our rooms one of the rooms door didnt lock again they didnt care, apologise, offer another room which was secure or even a free safe so they could lock there most important things away, they simply didnt care.

One of the girls I had been chatting to had gone out with her friends and left earlier after she left the club she realised she didnt have the key to her room, when she went back to the hotel she asked if she could have the spare key to get in they told her she wasnt allowed it untill the morning and would have to sleep on the street, i cant believe they would leave a girl on her own in that position!!!!!

There are so many other things that i could moan about at this hotel but i would bore everyone to death, none of the things would have been a big problem if they had been polite, apolgised or sorted out the problem instead of shouting at us as if it was all our fault or walking away and ignoring us. They told me if i had a problem to make a complaint to my travel agent they werent going to resolve any of it and try and make us happy..... If you go and have a good time at this hotel you are extrmely lucky as most of the people I spoke to could't believe how rude the staff were to them as well.

Travelers are raving about these Sant Antoni de Portmany hotels