1,578 results
All reviews water taxi bar staff san antonio animation team pools were clean stag and hen parties great laugh all inclusive drinks young ones walls are very thin restaurants and shops euro deposit free safe west end my friend plenty of sunbeds stayed all inclusive
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I came to this hotel on a whim with the lads and I was really surprised what the hotel had to offer. My room was clean and presentable however our view was looking out to the bins.
Food in the restaurant was good especially BBQ day but would of loved pancakes for breakfast.
Entertainment was Absolutely incredible because of Ashley and Nicole, they was always on the go. Their Aqua Gym was on point, not only was is fitness it was also aqua Zumba with personality!!
There was one afternoon that Ashley and Nicole was obviously off because I wasn’t approached or there wasn’t any life to the hotel.
The lads and I was out and we bumped into them in a bar and they were honestly the nicest welcoming pair I have met. Even when they weren’t working they approached us and offered us to join them.
Anyways back to the hotel, the entertainment team is nothing without them, not only did they build a relationship with us. You could tell they are loved by other guests too.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Antonella u, Manager at Hotel Playasol Riviera, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Josh D,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience in Hotel Playasol Riviera, on behalf of the entire Hotel staff we would like to thank you for your great review on TripAdvisor. Thank you!

We are glad to hear how much you did enjoy your vacation with our animatio team. For us it is essential that our guests feel welcome. Undoubtedly, we will convey your gratitude words towards them.

Nothing make us more pleased that a happy customer. Therefore, we would like to thank you for your lovely review.

We are looking forward to see you next year!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Location: Very good...close to beach , supermarkets, bus stop, restaurants and bars... water taxi to San Antonio @ 3 Euros each and 10 euros for a taxi back after 10pm
Rooms: very basic and very noisy....I requested a quiet room on booking on a low floor...we were on the second floor which is fine but we had people there to party on either side. Clubs dont open until 12.00pm so we had screaming shouting and loud music nightly until they went out then again around 4, 5 or 6.00am banging on doors shouting and screaming until they passed out. We also had noise from the large metal gate which was constantly rolled back and forth during the night and the bins were emptied what seemed like nightly..so smashing glass and bins being hoisted onto lorries. The bedding also smelt like sweat...not pleasant...had to spray expensive pefume to drown the smell...yeuk....only way to get any sleep was to head for the beach during the day.
Pool: Could not relax by the pool...loud music all day long...I would not want to bring a small child here...lots of groups of young men and women drinking by the pool all day...felt a little intimidated at times.
Food: Surprisingly good...Plenty of fresh hot food on offer...something for everyone
Staff: Excellent...bar staff, cleaners and reception were all very friendly and helpful
Would I say here again? No
I get that young people come here to party...I would have been the same several years ago ;) I was looking forward to a relaxing holiday but unfortunately that's not what I got.

Date of stay: September 2019
Antonella u, Manager at Hotel Playasol Riviera, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Emifub,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor. We would like to thank you for your feedback, both positive and constructive. The best way to improve our service is through customers' reviews.

We are glad to know that the food served in our restaurant was of your like as well as the food served in our snack bar. Furthremore, it is a pleasure reading that our staff treated you excellently., we do work daily to provide the best service.

Regarding noise, we are really concerned about noise as we try to guarantee customers´ rest and wellness. Therefore, all the rooms are equiped with a telephone on the nightdesk which is connected directly to recepcion, as soon as we recieve a noise complaint call we send security. We have a strict policy concerning noise, so loudy guests are given a formal warning.

Due to the large amount of waste produced in the season garbage collection takes place every single night. Nevertheless, We already have written to the city council to ask for recolocating the bins in a new placement, further of the Hotel.

We would like to highlight that maids clean the rooms every single day. Furthermore, upon customer's demand and once communicated to reception, maids do go over rooms cleanliness and change the linnen.

We regret not having met your expectations. Nevertheless, we take this opportunity to inform you that Playasol Ibiza Hotels has several establishments in different areas of Ibiza at different rates that might be more suited to your needs and expectations.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hi,I'm currently here and depart tomorrow after 10 nights. The good bits first - nice and clean,food ok and staff very pleasant. Generally very nice for a 3 star. Now the negative side, NOISE - our room halfway along 1st floor and the noise from the closing of doors is bad, especially at night. I had to wear ear plugs 2nd night and thereafter. I have suggested rubber dots on the doors to reception, last Friday I had to get security to address an issue with music from a room around 11pm. As mentioned in previous reviews walls are paper thin, especially in the bathroom. At 2300 the only bar closes and soon after security ushers you away, theres no where else to socialise and its either carry on in your room or a bar down the strip. It would be nice if the bar was open longer even if you had to pay (were all inclusive). It's a nice hotel but personally I'd prefer to pay a bit more and stay in a 4 star. Would I recommend,yes but advise over noise. Would I stay again, sorry but no.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Antonella u, Director General at Hotel Playasol Riviera, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion at TripAdvisor.

Playasol Riviera Hotel is growing up all time with your experiences so we hope that for a next time we could satisfy your desires.

Best regards.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just returned from my third visit staying at Riviera and I have to say it keeps improving. From my last stay in June 2018, Playasol have continued the modernisation since they took over. It might not seem like much, but little things go along way. Changing the doors from keys to card was the biggest improvement this year.

Two pools of good size and a small pool for the kids.

Location is good. In both directions on the main road in a number of restaurants and bars. The West End (San Antonio Strip) is best to get to in a taxi or the water taxi (priced at 3€ each) located nearby. Playa d'en Bossa is around 35€ in a taxi.

Stayed for 4 nights AI. Arrived around 9pm Sunday and was informed by the member of staff that we could go for food before we checked in etc. Sunday was Oriental night and the food was lovely and fresh. Overall, food was good. BBQ Tuesday lunch time was great.

Rooms are nice and spacious. TV in room has a mix of channels varying in languages. Walls are very thin and you can always hear what is going on in the next room, especially when you're in the bathroom, but that's the only downside.

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your stay in Riviera Playasol Hotel at TripAdvisor.
We are very happy that you enjoyed our changes because they were for that purpose.
We hope to see you again for another excellent experience.

Best Regards.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a fantastic time at the hotel. Great location and lovely room. Sadly the weather wasn’t the greatest but a massive thanks to Nicole and Ashley who made the holiday and kept us entertained throughout. Thank you so much guys.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Antonella u, Director General at Hotel Playasol Riviera, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest
For us is very important your opinion about your experience in Playasol Hotels. We are very grateful to have you in our home, we hope see you for a next time.
Kind regards.