2,277 results
All reviews kids pool main pool kids club entertainment team san antonio bar staff water polo entertainment room cala gracio great holiday next year family hotel killer pool evening entertainment plenty of choice sea view mini disco
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just got back from a weeks stay with our 3 year old. We found hotel was clean, our room was spacious and cleaned daily with fresh towels etc left and the staff friendly (esp the maids who I think can sometimes be forgotten) Brilliant location away from the craziness that can sometimes be found in San Antonio but near enough for you to have a stroll down to Sunset Strip or San Antonio Town & harbour. You can walk these in 15 mins or catch the taxi boat opposite hotel for 6 euros return or it’s around 7 euros & 5 mins away in a taxi. There are also steps leading from hotel down to a gorgeous beach which has a beach bar to get ice creams etc. Food in hotel was good it could feel a little repetitive which seems to be the normal with all inclusive but we did notice that the main choices changed daily & there was lots to choose from, our only issue was getting our little one to eat so it would been good if they could offer chicken nuggets/fish fingers daily in a little kids section for those days where you just need to get some food into them :-) as a vegetarian I thought I may struggle but there was always something I could eat although it would have been nice for there to have been a vegetarian pasta/rice dish offered daily I found some days they all included meat but I did manage to have pizza or salad etc. The entertainment was really good they have a brilliant energetic team and our little one especially loved the dancing at night with the entertainment team to all the usual party songs, however one criticism I did have was that they could perhaps start the children’s slot a little earlier & also allow them a little time for a disco before or afterwards so they can dance on their own too rather than just following the team and their routines. Also sometimes the volume in the evening could be just a little bit too loud it was difficult to talk to the person next to you however I would recommend and we will return again in the future.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Vr787878
Customer_Care_PHG, Hospitality Management at Fiesta Hotel Tanit, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Vr787878,

First of all we want to thank you for share your 5 stars review in Tripadvisor, it is very important for us to know the opinion of our guests because it helps us to know our weaks and strenghts points and to improve day by day.
We are glad to know that you have enjoyed your holidays with us and that you found the room spacious,friendly staff, a good food and the entertainment brilliant and energetic, we will share your comments to the rest of the staff to congrat them!
For us the most important thing is to know that you will return again in the future, it makes us very happy!
We want to thank you again for trust in us and we will be waiting for you!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

ROOM - perfect sizing, maids always kept it clean, there was a few times where in our room we where given 2 towels instead of 3 but not a big deal. Hotel could do with a little bit of an update looking a bit tired.

STAFF - all staff generally really helpful, apart from some bar staff miserable, grumpy and not helpful at all especially when you have a 2 year old with you but I believe it’s Marius what a helpful nice man my little boy would come to the bar with me to get his drink or buy an ice cream as he would want a smarties one and he would actually acknowledge my little boy so thanks so much.

ENTERTAINMENT TEAM - great entertainment team always offer so much to do during the day often loved doing aqua gym with Millie we were also travelling with other family and they done a lot more with the entertainment team and really enjoyed it. Mini disco was fab but didn’t really get chance to see much nighttime entertainment. Only thing was being able to access the pool when water polo was being played we travelled with a 2 year old and if water polo was on we couldn’t really get in the pool.

FOOD - at first thought it was lovely compared to what we had currently had at a 4 star all inclusive and yes it had a lot of choices but it was quite repetitive and got a bit sick of eating the same thing and the juice at breakfast - you couldn’t get apple juice and the orange juice was just orange sugar syrup which was disgusting. Loved that we had access to snacks, ice cream when the main restaurant wasn’t open my little boy was difficult eating so being able to get him a cheese sandwich and ice cream when he wanted was fab.

OVERALL - would return for a weeks getaway but maybe take more opportunity to go into town which isn’t far away to get some food, drinks or some shopping. Not so good with a 2 year old that wants to be in the pool cause when water pool is on we couldn’t really use the big pool which he loved to be in between the big pool(shallow end) and the children’s pool. Great location and overall a good holiday really enjoyed being back. We stayed in room 424 and the view is truly amazing.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Customer_Care_PHG, Hospitality Manager at Fiesta Hotel Tanit, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear xkimxbarnesx2k7x,

Thank you very much for satying with us and for your time to share your experience with us on Tripadvisor.
it is nice to see that in overall you would return, that the room the staff in general were helpfull and that the entertainment and the food was of your liking.

We will share your comments with the team, it help us to improve!

We are looking forward to welcome you back for another fantastic holidays!

Best regards!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I found really amazing the quality of the staff during my stay. Always with a smile on the faces and always willing to help. It’s also really close to the center of the city and its very accessible for those that want to party and have a good affordable vacation

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Gabrielcastillo2000,

Thank you for your positive review about us in Tripadvisor, we are very happy that you found the staff amazing, we will congrat them for their hard-working!

We want to thank you again for trust in us and we hope to see you in other occasion!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was in the hotel and I gotta day it was an increíble stay. The staff were amazing very responsive to my requests and comprehensive. I really enjoyed it!! The rooms are also fantastic with perfect room service. I really recommend the experience and it is the place to stay in at Ibiza. Plus, everything is rather close to the hotel so no problem with it’s location.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Diego C

Dear Diego C,

First of all we want to thank you for share your opinion with 5 stars in Tripadvisor, we are very happy to know that you have enjoyed your holidays with us!
We will congrat to the rest of the staff for your positive review about their service.

Thank you again for trust in us and we hope to see you again in other occasion!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My boyfriend and I decided to come to Ibiza and we booked this hotel through our agent who found it for us, we read the reviews and was happy with them

Wow, what a great hotel, the food is fantastic with so much variety and the drinks are just as good, good range to choose from, we loved it so much we booked to stay an extra night and changed our flights home :-D

The staff are great, they went above and beyond to help us, any queries we had they were happy to help, the entertainment team are also really good, they try to get everyone involved

This hotel is great for couples and families, if you’re a group of friends that are in Ibiza to party I personally would suggest staying closer to the west end club strip, it’s around a 20 minuet walk to cafe mambo or 7€ in a cab (worth it to save the feet lol)

Just a quick note, if you’re a light sleeper I would suggest ear plugs and an eye mask, the light can shine through quite brightly in the mornings and the walls are a little thin, but it was no bother to us and this didn’t affect our stay, just going on some of the other reviews

All in all I would 100% recommend this hotel to anyone, the all inclusive is well worth it, we will be back at some point next year

Thank you Fiesta Hotel Tanit for a great stay :0)

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Susan E

Dear Susan E,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for your time to share your experience with us on Tripadvisor.
It is a real pleasure to see that you loved your holidays so that you decided to stay one extra night.
It is nice to read your good comments about the staff, the entertainment and the food.

We will share all your comments with the team, it motivate us to keep improving.
Thank you again for your five star review, we apreciate it.

We are looking forward your next stay with us!
Best regards!