All reviews golden buddha cafe mambo sunset strip sea view del mar pool area great hotel buddha bar hake small beach half board washing up liquid san antonio ibiza sunset breakfast was included minute walk watching the sunset
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

It’s still a very nice hotel for a couple or family holiday, I recommend to pay a bit more for the sea view to catch the most amazing sunsets on the balcony.
rooms are clean and stuff is friendly. we also found enough good food and variety at breakfast and dinner even during our 9 nights stay. we have been there many times and it’s always good.
also the pool area is nice too

Reviewed August 29, 2018

Very good hotel with spacious rooms and more than adequate sunbeds. I would advise that if you use beach towels from the hotel, do not leave them on your sunbeds as the staff will remove them and you will be charged. We booked 6 towels and it cost 90 euros, this is refundable when you give towels back. There is a decked beach area at the rear of the hotel with showers so its a good location. 10 minute walk to the marina and 5 minutes to the west end. Some good sports bars across the road showing all local and international football games and boxing etc.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here last week and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. A fantastic / quiet location right on the edge of a small beach looking out on the glorious sea. A five minute walk along the promenade and you are at Cafe Mambo and all the lively experiences. The hotel staff were lovely, the standard of room was great and the food was good. My only personal difficulty with the food lies with me being vegetarian/GF so the main item offered were difficult. The pool are is lovely with a large number of beds and it was never too busy. I will definitely return to this hotel.

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

Great location , beautiful clean pool excellent restaurant and lovley staff plenty off sun beds and a a lovley beach opposite and a 5 minute walk to mambo I will definitely be coming back lots of stunning beaches near bye too !

1  Thank deborah g
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Good hotel but very rude and inexperienced manager. Our flight arrived at 2am and we already had dinner at the airport. The manager said that they can't move dinner from previous night to the last night of our stay. Basically I got 2 night dinner when I paid for 3 nights because the manager was a bit dumb and didn't have common sense.