Alua Hawaii Ibiza
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Invisa Hotel Es Pla(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Restaurant
Hotel Playasol Marco Polo I(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
$65
Hotel Tropical(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$44
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Florencio Hostal(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$59
$40
  • Pool
Hotel Puchet(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$89
$77
  • Pool
Apartamentos Poniente Playa(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$83
$63
  • Pool
Palladium Hotel Palmyra(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$199
Hotel Abrat(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$86
$82
Hotel Neptuno(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
$161
  • Pool
Fiesta Hotel Tanit(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$103
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
2,136 results
All reviewschill out barnext yearamigo cardpremier roomsea viewsan antonioplenty of choicegreat holidaywardrobe spacebar stafffantastic hotelthemed nightshalf boardsun terracepool areaevening entertainmentkids club
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 7, 2014

me & my partner stayed at hawaii from 19th june 2014 for 1 week on all-inclusive .we had a great time & would def go back. hotel is in a fantastic location , staff were very friendly & efficient . food was very good & we could always find something to suit us . drinks were fine on all-inc apart from there being no cider on the all-inc list . the wifi was very expensive & was useless , its also expensive to rent a room safe . even with those few snags the hotel is very good & would def recommend . hopefully the hotel will take note of the few snags & after my next visit hopefully my overall rating will be 5 instead of 4 . we are looking forward to having another fab holiday at the hawaii in the near future hopefully.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank gordy s
Intertur, Intertur Hotels Team at Alua Hawaii Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2014

Dear gordy s. Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that you had a great time in our hotel and to hear that our staff was always friendly and efficient. We will forward your comment onto them.

Regarding your comment about the WIFI, we charge for this service in order to offer a nice and fast connection, so we take special note about it and we will do our best to improve it soon. We also take note about the price of the safety box. All your comments help us to improve our services.

We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

just home from a lovely holiday in St Antonio. This is a great hotel, high quality rooms, good food....we did plan to eat out but didn't. Plenty of choice, great paella and fresh fish. The wine and beer comes in bottles at meal times, which is also nice. The staff were hard working and friendly, special mention to Pepe, it was his birthday while we were there and he worked from 7-midnight and was always smiling. The communal areas haven't been upgraded yet but when they are it will be a 4 star hotel. The location was also great 20 minutes walk from Ibiza Rocks (we saw Ed Sheeran) and 5 minutes from Ocean Beach where Joey Essex was spinning the decks.... we didn't go to see him. despite this the location was quiet, the beach quiet and the water gorgeous. We went to Cafe Mambo to watch the sunset but the sunsets were just as spectacular from the hotel. We will be going back.

Room Tip: ask for a sea view
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Dear Brian G. Thank you for your comment. We are pleased to hear that you had a lovely stay in our hotel and to hear that you enjoyed the food served in the restaurant. On the other hand, thank you for your special mention to Pepe. We will forward your comment onto him.

We are looking forward to seeing you again next year when the hotel will be completely refurbished and redecorated.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

stayed here end july - beg august. arrived and check in was smooth and friendly. gave directions of where I would find the pool/bar and dining room. got to my room and what a view! room was very clean and welcoming. had a fridge and checked tv to see what channels you had. 41 (or 42) was itv and also had (think was either 61 or 62) bbc world news. had kettle (but no cups!) air conditioning was quiet and really good. was heaven, I even woke up a couple of times through night been cold with air con on 1 but when I turned off was too hot.

breakfast was good, lots of variety and liked that you helped yourself to coffee/juice/water. dinner and tea for drinks was waiter service, I prefer helping yourself. as when you go into dining room you are given a slip but guy at the door (who I must say always was very friendly - always said hi and smiled). he gave you a slip which they marked your drinks on, and took away the yellow one, which to me meant you couldn't have another drink. if you ordered wine you were given a bottle not just a glass. food was fine. loved the meatballs and even had beef, Yorkshire pudding n gravy one day! it was really on my 6th day that I was a bit sick of the same stuff and couldn't really find anything I wanted.

sunbeds - as others have said not a chance of getting a one beside the pool. there is 2 terraces with plenty on so always managed to get one, just not by the pool. it was always the same people in their little "clicks"/groups. Tthere was a lot of the time where there would be just towels on the sunbeds and you wouldn't see anyone which is very annoying. I did notice there was a life guard watching the pool. I would say that it could become part of his job to keep an eye on the sunbeds and say if no one was there for over an hour the towels should be removed to give everyone a chance to use these beds as walking down the stairs to the pool from the terrace was quite intimidating sometimes (due to the ppl) also it a canny walk to the bar. every one has paid the same so would be nice to be given a chance to have a bed by the pool.

drinks - good choice of drinks however no cider in with the all inclusive so had to pay for this, was 3.50 euors for a (big) bottle of magners (if you were not all inc, would of been 6 euros). bar staff again was friendly and always smiled.

entertainment - never joined in the daytime activities as when we were there, there was 2 big groups who seemed to always be there so you really didn't have a chance to join in, also the guy who was going around to get people to join in never come up the terraces, he always stayed beside the pool, hence again why never got a chance to join in. night time entertainment was fine, yet again the groups got the main tables in the middle every night so every one else was pushed to the sides. bingo 2 nights, singer one night, guitar player 1 night, bird show another and a animal show another. went out a couple of times. so don't know if it is repeated, the same thing every Monday etc..but for 1 week was enjoyable.

all in all most things I have mentioned is actually nothing to do with the hotel/staff and more to do with other guests, would like to go back another time just to see what it would be like with friendly people there, other guests were rude and unfriendly. if you smiled and said hi, they walked past you or ignored you. also some inconsiderate people coming in the early hours in the morning and kicking (his) door in as his girl had got in before him, also if you come in with high heels on, would be nice to take them off when you get in your room, not walk about with them on waking every one up!.

My only other thing I would like to mention is that there is a lounge room with comfy seats and a great view of sunset. when we were there this was unused. would like to see something done with this room. was a really nice room and seemed a waste.

I would like to think I will return to this hotel and wish them luck with 4 stars (to me should be 4 stars once they include cider and sort something out with sunbeds!) but I have already priced this for next year and the price has shot up by £250+ not sure if it worth it for the time of year I would go will have to be careful with pricing as I think they might loose a few visitors

Room Tip: gotta have sea view!
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Deb M

Dear Deb M. Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to know that you had a nice stay in our hotel.

We take special note of your comments about the sunbed situation and about the lounge room. All your comments help us to improve our services for 2015 when the hotel will be 4 stars.

We hope you give us the chance to accommodate you again next year when the hotel will be completely refurbished and redecorated to a 4 star standard.

Kind regards

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Fab holiday, great hotel made even better by the fabulous staff, all inclusive fabulous and food great, only gripe we had was our room wasn't cleaned to a great standard but the beds were always made, the rest of the hotel was spotless, definitely ask for a high floor room where you can see the sunset and the sea as the views are fabulous (especially on the side towards the bay). We were sorry to leave the place!

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Madgwaa. Thank you for your comment. We are pleased to hear that you had a fabulous holiday in our establishment.

Regarding your comment about the cleanliness of your room, if you are not happy with any service offered in your room we recommend you to contact immediately with reception. They will do all best to help you.

We are looking forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed August 6, 2014

This hotel is a must if you are looking to stay in this area of Ibiza. Location, service, food and drink, rooms etc all fantastic. I am unable to understand the terrible reviews after staying here. I will definitely be recommending to anyone visiting this beautiful island.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

Dear SharonC2010. Thank you for your nice comment. We are really happy to hear that you recommend our hotel to anyone and to hear that everything at the Hawaii Ibiza was to your completely liking and satisfaction.

We cannot wait to see you again.