Myself and my family stayed here in August,when we arrived everything looked great,staff pleasant hotel entrance/lobby very nice,........then we get to the room ARGHHHHH!!!!!
Room 107 nightmare,not enough beds for the 4 of us and a view of a roof with broken air-con generators,I went straight back to reception and explained the shortage of beds and the horrendous view. The lady seems to have lost the good English she spoke when we arrived and didn't understand what I was trying to explain,so rather than me get wound up I decided to wait till the next day to speak to the rep when his head wasn't stuck in his phone.Eventually after 5 days we were moved to 227 front facing bigger room better view hence a little noisier because of the bars opposite but that didn't bother us ( ohh we did get the correct amount of beds the next day in our 1st room.
The pool area is excellent very clean and always looked great in the morning before the sunbed run (my missus always got the same beds everyday by the little pool purely so we could keep an eye on our children as the are not competent swimmers) she was so funny to watch running for a bed lol.
Katy in the pool bar worked her socks off everyday great lady,Alex the little froddo man had the task of sunbeds and fair doos he made it look great.
Enrique what a star again worked brilliant with what he had and he really made our holiday special I personally loved the way he did Bingo had me in stitches with his little qwerps.
Maria was excellent with the children tbh all the pool area staff were great.
Ok the restaurant great food but sometimes it was only warm not hot but I suppose it depends when you go get you're food,the restaurant itself is always clean and staff work hard to make sure tables are cleaned fast for waiting diners.
My best meal was at the hotel restaurant where you dine for free but you do have to book with reception the spicy chicken wings are to die for yum yum.
There are some nice beaches around the one by the water park up the road is really nice it a 10-15 minute walk but worth it my girls loved it.
I hope the hotel makes a few improvements over the coming years for example a slide into the main pool for the kids,a soft play area near the pool bar as it has plenty of space there,better entertainment during the day what I mean is give Enrique and Maria more to work with ie better equipment and a budget to create better activities for children and adults.More quality evening acts would make a better holiday aswell.
We met a lot of great people at the Marvel which made our holiday even better.
Over all Myself,Lynne and my 2 girls loved our holiday.would we return to the Marvel???? well never say never.If they follow the advice and tips given by fellow guests the I would say yes.
Any questions about this review or if you want to ask me about the hotel experience please ask
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel serviced apartments in Ibiza. Completely refurbished and located on the seafront, overlooking the Bay of San Antonio, Marvell Club Hotel & Apartments offers all the advantages and independence of summering in your own apartment, plus the convenience of having excellent hotel services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marvell Club Hotel & Apartaments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marvell Complex Hotel Sant Antoni De Portmany
- Apartments Marvell Ibiza
- Marvell Ibiza
- Marvell Club Hotel & Apartaments Ibiza, Spain