Pikes Ibiza
Apartahotel Central City(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
$47
  • Pool
Florencio Hostal(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$42
$40
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel Gran Sol(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$73
  • Pool
Hotel Playasol Marco Polo I(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
$65
Hotel Tropical(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$46
$45
  • Pool
Apartamentos Poniente Playa(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$83
$63
  • Pool
Torrent Bay by Intercorp Hotel Group(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$98
$86
Priceline
Alua Hawaii Ibiza(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$116
$111
  • Restaurant
THB Ocean Beach(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$133
$99
Travelocity
  • Pool
Fiesta Hotel Milord(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
$69
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsclub tropicanatony pikesunday roastjunior suitefreddie mercuryguest listrecord playerhouse partyquirky hotelliving legendbig lovelarge kitchenstunning hotelgood vibesgreat musiclong weekendstar luxury
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 13, 2011

This was my second visit to Ibiza and my partners first, we were looking forward to a much needed break and that is exactly what we got at Pikes. The minute we arrived feeling tired from the flight we felt like we had arrived at our second home, it was so relaxed and welcoming. Everyone from the reception staff, to the bar and resturant staff were brilliant, no ask was too big for them. We stayed in Room 4 which to be honest was a little more standard than I was expecting given it was a junior suite and there was a problem with ants but this was sorted out very quickly by the staff, however this couldn't take away from the ambiance of the whole place. While we were there we were already planning our next visit back! You have to go and check out this secluded little peice of Ibiza, we will definitely be back again!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Renae T
AndyIbizaRocks, Owner at Pikes Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2011

We are delighted you enjoyed your time at Ibiza Rocks House. I agree room 4 would be disappointing as a junior suite as it is actually one of our smallest rooms and is in fact a standard double room. If we have placed you in the wrong room type by accident we apologise, please contact us so we can make it up to you on your next visit.

Reviewed September 8, 2011

I know that there are a lot of people that love this place due to the history behind, the WHAM, George Michael and all that jazz.....but if I have to be honest this place it's not so special. The rooms are full of ants, quality of the continental breakfast is average and everything looks a bit tacky...Don't get me wrong is not bad but for 220 Euros a night I will pick a different place next time

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank TonyKIreland
AndyIbizaRocks, Owner at Pikes Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2011

Thank you for your honest review and we are sorry to note that you felt our hotel could have been better. Ibiza Rocks House at Pikes trades primarily on it's unique atmosphere and fantastic staff. I am happy to note you have awarded your highest rating for our service but it seems you were less drawn by the atmosphere and individuality of our hotel than most of our guests are. No hotel suits everyone but we have found that most who are drawn to our 'rock n roll' boutique hotel leave feeling they have found a unique special place. Last week the Sunday times announced it considered Ibiza Rocks House to be No. 34 in their 100 best hotels in the world - they praised both are food and our stylish decor.

Unfortunately Ants can be a problem in country hotels but our control measures contain this problem most of the time. We are sorry you experienced a moment when the ants got the better of us. This winter (our first) we will work hard on preventative measures to further minimise any summer ant problems.

Reviewed September 4, 2011

This was our second visit to Ibiza this year. Our first was to hotel ushuaia and i must admit after staying in a newly renovated hotel I was a little worried however this hotel blows any other away ... There is no where like it...
I would recommend pikes hotel to anyone who likes to experience a first class service...
From the moment we arrived to the moment we left nothing was to much trouble.
Edwardo from reception was outstanding, very friendly, formative and professional. The bars and room 39 ( the eating area) were clean well managed and service was always greated with a smile. The pool area was immaculately presented with cool comfortable beds. The towels and cushions were a added bonus.
My husband and I changed rooms during our stay.. There was nothing wrong in the first room. Im just very particular.. Im more modern than character. We stayed in the room under the pool terrace and I was woken both days with furiture being moved. I'm guessing this was some very keen sun bathers...however the chambermaids were very particular and did a great job.
I would of perhaps liked to of seen a bottle of molten brown , some bath salts and the odd candle.
The location was perfect. Very unsoilt and pretty. It was only a five minutes drive to San Antonio and we never had to wait very long for a taxi.

I really hope Ibiza rocks looks after this little gem..! It really is unique and very special.
We will be back...!

Room Tip: All rooms are very different and vary upon taste.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Angangel
Reviewed August 19, 2011

I chose Pikes Hotel after wanting to stay somewhere a bit different so after reading a very positive review in the Sunday Times I booked three nights. It certainly lived up to expectations and I can't wait to come back.
It's like no other hotel I've stayed in before. The moment I stepped in I felt at home and totally relaxed. The other guests were very friendly and of a similar age. The bar and pool area being the place to hang out (even Tony came and sat on our sunbed a couple of times to chat and drink with us)
I stayed in Room 18 and the minute I walked in I thought, "Yep this is cool". Very spanish with a lovely dark wooden bed and wooden door frames (although a bit low - watch your head) but with quirky additions like the bedspreads with pictures of who has stayed here and the funky rock star cushions dotted around the room.
The bar and pool area were great. The massive sunbeds comfy and very hard to get off at the end of a long hard day in the heat. The waitress very attentive and always asking if we needed anything else.
The bar men made fantastic cocktails (strawberry daiquiris and pina coladas in particular were delicious). The continental breakfast included in the price ( yogurt, fruit, croissants, coffee and juice) and went on until midday which meant I made it out of bed to breakfast two out of the three days.
i saw a couple of other rooms of varying sizes. No two rooms are the same and that's what's great about the place. A nose around Freddie's room made me wonder what wild parties went on there all those years ago. Oh to be a fly on the wall!
I highly recommend this hotel and I challenge anyone who doesn't get sucked into Pike's fun, friendly atmosphere.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank LondonBlondie32
Reviewed August 8, 2011

I spent my birthday at the Pikes Hotel this year and had one of the most special birthdays ever!! From the amazing pool with an in water seating area to the legendary "Freddies bar", every part of this hotel is eccentric and pure rock 'n' roll style! It is the perfect way to relax for a holiday! I cannot wait to come back to the friendly staff, cosy rooms and lively atmosphere! This hotel is utterly unique in every way and you will never experience such warmth and kindness from any other hotel! What a fantastic place! If you are going to Ibiza this is the place to stay!!

Room Tip: Each room is unique and special. Really it doesn't matter which room you stay in because your experience will be just as great!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family