“Great place for diving!”
Review of Arenal Diving

$91.39*
and up
Scuba Diving Baptism in Ibiza
More attraction details
Owner description: Arenal Diving is base in San Antonio Abad, we are PADI Diving center, we experience in Beginners course and all level PADI course, Open Water Diver, EFR, Rescue Diver, Dive master and Underwater photography an many more activities.
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Just came back from a lovely trip to Ibiza which included two days of diving with Arenal Diving. The crew, especially Ben and Alex, was really supporting and helpfull. They really know how to make experienced and less experienced divers feel comfortable. I would like to reccomend everyone who is thinking about diving to dive with Arenal diving.

1  Thank Debby B
There are newer reviews for Arenal Diving

Reviewed September 21, 2013

i was in vacation in Ibiza at the beginning of septembre and i passed my advanced open water with Arenal Diving : people very friendly, usefull, very professionnal and the best thing "good ambiance". Dives were spectacular for mediteranean sea and i didnt think that it was like that there : beautifull sites, caves, fishes and so on... Muchissima gracias a Alex, Kussi and all the team! See you next year if God wants!

Respectfully,

Sofiane de Francia.

1  Thank Softycup95
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I have just returned from a Scuba diving trip to Ibiza. I stayed at the Arenal hotel which was perfect for a Solo traveller wanting a cheeky diving break.
The Arenal Diving day boat with upper deck was excellent, the dives sites were amazing. Ibiza is a secret diving gem. The Instructors were friendly and helpful. I would definately return there again to dive.
Stacey Meadows PADI Master Scuba Diver

2  Thank Stacey M
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I have never done any diving before and for just 6 euros the day was amazing. My boyfriend and I went diving and paid the extra 25euros each to have pitchers taken and a video which they give you on a disc after the dive. We did this on the 18th Aug 2013.
We left the bay at 9am and didn’t return until 1.30. When it is not your turn to dive you can relax on the boat in the sunshine. On the boat you can buy drinks and crisps which was fine. You can obviously taker you own lunch too. The day is really laid back which was great as I was nervous to start and this totally relaxed me. After a brief intro you are suited up and when it is your time to dive you are straight in the water exploring. At first I was panicking with the strange breathing but the two guys we were with were really great at putting you at ease.
We saw lots of sea life and the photos are just great. There is no copywrite so you can print out what you like back home.
This is a must activity, well worth the money, an experience that will stay with me forever

Thank you to the great team!!

1  Thank Leannedaydreamer
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We are diving with Arenal for three years now and it gets even better from time to time. Alex and his team try to fulfill every wish you have be it how to improve your diving or the dive spot you always wanted to visit. My girlfriend did her AOWD at Arenal last year and this year we finished our first night dive.

One of the best things - next to the very friendly staff - is the dive boat. Almost every other school has only dinghys and can not offer the luxury having a sun deck, a toilet, a fresh water shower and cool drinks.

Every time we dive with Arenal we discover something new - even though there aren't that many dive spots and the island isn't that "big". ;)

1  Thank tom2living